Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatemail

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Ye Ferdis very good. As much of a clown he is, rage quitter, booster and whatever else. He is still a good player and one of the better players on XBL.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Ferdi's an idiot, I'm ashamed to share the same first half of our name

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

I'm still waiting for him to upload our replay like he said he would along with my "massages", I think he realises I merely outplayed him.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Fergus_ wrote: »

It's alright, the second half of his is a girls name, whereas your's all manly and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Protip: http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/changing_your_name_by_deed_poll.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Is it not bad enough to have one SF player disowned by their family, Paul?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Dunjohn wrote: »
    Is it not bad enough to have one SF player disowned by their family, Paul?

I think he's talking to you, Onion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Almost double perfected RekkaTEC on ranked, dunno wtf happened to him, he's gdlk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Ramza wrote: »
    Almost double perfected RekkaTEC on ranked, dunno wtf happened to him, he's gdlk

BEAST

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sairus wrote: »
    I think he's talking to you, Onion.

Maybe he's talking to both of us there, Pauley Pauley Paul Paul. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Maybe he's talking to both of us there, Pauley Pauley Paul Paul. :P

If my parents christened me Paul, I'd change my name too :eek::p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

bourke.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah that bourke is an awful sour old bastard

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BourketheJerk

fuk u

I sent that to Doyler too when he hit me with Akuma U2 from fullscreen

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

PZmi7.png

I am a garden implement. a durrty one.

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Bloody hell, this thread made me go re-check my old hatemail flicks - Half off-topic but I posted one of my old vids here back in March of last year, since then it's gotten 11,412views.

Ironically a Hatemail video on YouTube is getting it's own Hatemail with 50% dislikes because people couldn't understand the original movie title, lol :pac:

I've since had to rename it because people are thick as thieves.

I've absolutely no idea why this is getting viewed, it's old, it's crap, we were both playing like we had shit fingers, the hatemail isn't even that good... What the hell is going on... The scary part is it was hovering at about 1k views a few months ago, waaaaay after it was released... Then all of a sudden this...

Similarly the most popular video on my channel is a day 1 marvel video, which by definition does not exactly feature top tier game play. There's plenty of much better games on the channel.

So anyway, there's loads of comments like "these guys suck nd r noobs" followed by "yes, they are noobs, that's what day 1 means" from me. :D

This video for some reason gets between 50 and 100 views every single day and if you do a search for "marvel vs capcom 3 tournament" comes up on the front page.

The mind boggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

RopeDrink wrote: »
    We are all spud munching moneyless lowlife leprochauns who have no place in SF4 apparrently.

The cheek of the bastards, that's only half-true.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Just got this from beating a Valk player on Xbox Live Ranked match:

"INFERRNOOOOO DIVIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. MASH TILL IT WORKS. ****."

He then went on to say: "You actually try with Ragna? That's sad, he is so broken and easy to play."

And then:

"Are you kidding me? He is still and has been broken. Inferno Divider is still and always has been bull**** since CT."

Yknow, it's totally broken when if It's simply blocked, it leaves me wide open for a counter or Fatal Counter combo for at least 4.5k+
    Considering I have about 10k HP, that's at least half of my HP.. means I'm a totally broken character! I should go spin stick with Tager..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭SirAuronDX

If he was a good valk player he'd know the only thing to look out for in his strings is infernal divider.
    complaining about it is retarded.
    Props on actually knowing your matchup ken.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

The thing is, I was just playing footsies for most of it, and whenever he tried pressuring me, he'd do an okay job, then get way too close and get DP'd into the corner for 2k. Not much damage really. Might've dp'd him into an astral, but I'm not sure, I did a few of those online earlier, just not sure if I hit him with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭aeonfusion

lul.png

I seem to be getting much love lately xD

The three comments together, my replies were 'kk' 'and i care because?' and 'kk'. The guy just mashed SRK, demon flip and air fireballs the whole fight...it was his 7000BP Akuma against my 700BP Yang, all i did was counterpoke and punish his stupidity, i'm really quite bad with Yang too. How he got to 7000BP is beyond me, hats off to PC players :\

The one in german means 'you little son of a bitch' according to google translate and i've no idea about the last one but i reckon he got hit by one too many jaguar kicks

Constant hatemail means i'm getting better right? :P Ah i get a lot of nice messages too ^.^

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Actually, the one in German means:
    "You little son of a WHORE"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Darachnid

^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=A8yjNbcKkNY#t=74s

"Victory" has to be the funniest word in his message, well the only word I understood anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Lythero

Oh man I love Monty Python so bad.

I don't keep track of my hatemail much, cause in terms of playing Marvel, the back of the game cover should say "hatemail included" beside "2-player" and "online functions".

That said, I do have ragequits. And some even include hateful shouting in a variety of languages!

That said, I'm gonna consider editing out the opponent's gamertags from now on if I make more of these videos. No one needs to know who they are to laugh at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

You have to feel for the guys on the receiving end of a 35-second combo.

... oh wait, you don't because they chose to play Marvel :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

All the hatemail I recieve [if any] is 100% Haggar related

Apparently I'm Viscants "Jocky boy"?

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭the 1st hardter

Nutrient wrote: »
    All the hatemail I recieve [if any] is 100% Haggar related

Apparently I'm Viscants "Jocky boy"?

I only said that once :p

Advertisement