Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatemail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Yep it works a charm, I just assumed it wouldn,t as microsoft released that crappy text pad add-on for the joypad, but a 5 euro keyboard does the trick.
    Great for formulating replies to hate mail in the blink of an eye:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Yep it works a charm, I just assumed it wouldn,t as microsoft released that crappy text pad add-on for the joypad, but a 5 euro keyboard does the trick.

Same thing for me when I didn't know you can just stick videos (some AVI and WMVs only of course ¬_¬) on memory keys and watch them from it instead of streaming them from my laptop.
    This'll be much handier than having my laptop beside me all the time and having to plug out all my monitors, speakers, mouse, tablet and crap when I move it into the living room =D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

So some guy beats you and you sent him hatemail. We're generally discussing receiving this stuff, not sending it.
    All good debates need input from all sides, after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I THINK I've received my first hatemail in Super, but I'm not sure.

I was playing DeeJay in ranked and came across someone playing Makoto. I don't know much about Makoto, but since she's described as a mini-Zangief I thought keeping her out was my best shot at winning. I stopped her first two attempts at getting in with fireballs, and then she crouch blocked in the opposite corner while I continued to hammer her with chip damage fireballs. He did nothing to try and avoid them, no jumps, no focuses. Since I'm not too familiar with Makoto, I thought he was building up to an awesome comeback. Maybe using the off-the-wall ultra I know Makoto has, so I threw in some fierce punches to fake out a fireball while sloooooooooooowly chipping him to death.

When he was nearly dead, it was pretty obvious he had no intention of trying to beat me after his first (and only) two attempts to get in had failed.

Not willing to type a message in-game, I used DeeJay to ask: "Don't forget to download ma album?", to which he replied "You'll need to do better than that."

Fair enough, so I killed him with my last chip fireball.

Start of round 2, he quit.

Then I sent him a message, simply asking "If you were always going to quit, why wait that long?"

To which he replied, and I'm not even sure what this means, it's almost structured like a poem:

sometimes some guys stop
    being stupid and start playing ...
    for fun, for spirit, for code of
    conduct .. coz its a game ... but ..
    not you ... tss tss tss

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Simple, the guys a fuckin eejit:

trying to justify him being a pussy to himself by making it out like 'he's only in it for fun and your a super nerd for being better at the game then him'

Standard mentality of these eejits.

For fun? Spirit? Code of fucking CONDUCT? He quit on you to save points in a game.

To save losing POINTS in a video game.

He actually went to the trouble of ripping out an ethernet cable or resetting his machine or closing off the entire game just avoid losing 'points' in a video game.

And he tries to talk about playing for fun and codes of conduct? These guys are kidding themselves.

They are fucking eejits basically.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

You lose points. 100BP and 100PP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

If I could thank a post more than once I would, Baal.

My most recent thing isn't exactly hatemail either, just confusing and extremely irritating.
    I was fighting an Irish player using Guy the other and utterly destroyed him in the first round. For the next round he just stood there doing nothing, so I waited and got a Time win.
    I met him again a few minutes later and he again just stood there and let me get some Super Perfects. This happened one more time before I logged off for the night. I sent him a message asking him what he was doing, but got no response.

Then last night I bump into him again and he persists with his standing in a corner letting me win shenanigans.
    Kind of flattering that he remembered me I guess?

I'd actually prefer if people just quit from lobbies or sent me a message asking me not to fight them than this sort of crap.

Sairus wrote: »
    If I could thank a post more than once I would, Baal.

Hmmm?
    Sairus wrote: »
    he persists with his standing in a corner letting me win shenanigans.

I'd actually prefer if people just quit from lobbies or sent me a message asking me not to fight them than this sort of crap.

Aye, I wish he'd just ragequit early and save me to time it takes to fully fireball chip him to death with a charge character (almost the full round time).

I'll PM you his name, maybe it's the same guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

this

8b9096a00411486c92648c785cd2d110.jpg

and this

97d7814da88b4d8aaa5833b064f46b30.jpg

were the result of me posting this

haha what a prick.

were the result of me posting this

Haha Feug Shui Engine over U2? You were landing U2s on me after wall bounces like nobody's business, why the switch?

I jumped on HDR tonight, it was like a DREAM playing with HDR Deejay, he's so quick and fast and powerful. Now I'm only 10 ranked wins away from the 100 win achievement. Had a bunch of crazy good matches against other DeeJays, an awesome Zangief, and an Akuma who could combo into his super O_o

Also played a random Ryu in a really close match I didn't give much thought to, but afterwards he sent me a message saying "Yeah, spam your specials more chump".

I was a little confused, but hatemail only deserves one reply, the trusty "u mad?"

Then I got a voicemail tirade that sounded like it was from a 12 year old gangsta about how I "Don't got nuthin, don't got no skills, can't compare to me and you're BLOCKED!"

Is there a way to post XBL voice messages online? I think people would get a kick out of it.

• Advertisement

Legendary post kneecaps, post that shit everywhere, the eejit is asking for it by actually sending you that message also, I mean... what a retard tbh,, if you went a head and recorded his match of course your gonna take a screen shot of his message.

Spread that **** around so if he ever googles his tag, this is what he finds.

lol the vid got one thumb down, I wonder who that was...

I assume you linked it to him yeah thats how he found it?

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I don't pay much attention to it unless it masses up on me, then I start getting frustrated despite the best solution being to just ignore it.

I had a bitter Ryu with double my GP complain about 'headbutt spam' in Champ Mode, despite only having used about 3 in the whole 3 Rounds.

I had a Fei Long player from France accuse me of Auto-Fire and invulnerability 'Hacks' because 'his moves seemed to go through my moves' (AKA Headbutt & TAP & EX Armor invulnerability / Absorbs) and no amount of explaining it to him made him see the light - I was clearly a cheater/hacking scrub.

I've had tonnes of Hatemail but due to Balrog having an easier time in Low/Mid level play than a lot of other characters, you half expect it from clueless people.

Eventually it piled up so high that I kept and uploaded a recording of the match where I was apparantly a lag cheater, posted it to him, told him it was now being discussed on SRK and for him to explain to me where I cheated.

He never replied again.

Fight & Message at the end.

How you cap such good quality?
    Pc version?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭BanjoB

Best reply ever!! Im gonna do this next time someone pulls that **** on me. Good stuff man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

If I ever meet him online, I'll be sure to say "Hey, you're the guy from YouTube!"

SDC10865.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭bush

Got a good the other day when i kicked someone who was laggy.

"you scary?"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

JoeMLR has a very valid point!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

JoeMLRs words have hurt me, and I've never even played him.

THAT'S hatemail on a grand scale.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

its alright lads
    eat the pain away

http://www.facebook.com/getafreepizza

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Placebo wrote: »
    its alright lads
    eat the pain away

http://www.facebook.com/getafreepizza
    My salty tears will make the taste of pizza much nicer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Got my first piece of hatemail ever earlier tonight.

xboxhate.jpg

Oh really? I won both rounds because I pulled Juri's Ultra 2 on your Ryu at the right time and you call that cheap!? I get that exact same thing done on me all the time, get over it!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Armitage Shanks1

Got given abuse by two fellow irish guys before in a team match (me on my own).I pretty much said "dont worry lads,im not very good" which im not.I pick Gief and straight away at the VS screen they are bitching and moaning that "ohhhh yah pick the broken character,blah blah" hmmmm Gief...is...broken? wha? (also Blanka is too apparently,just a heads up from these two champs).Well it was against a Guy player and his team mate played an Akuma.I was explaing that u just gotta keep your distance against Gief,ummm no **** and first guy was complainin that Guy doesnt have a fireball so how is he supposed too....right.Second guy just literally spammed Akuma air fireball,anyway it was spinning piledrivers all the way and a couple of final atomic busters for good measure.Called me all sorts of names through out the matches,brit,c**t etc.but hey thats the joys of playin on xbox live i guess.

Wow, we'll they wouldnt be members of this community anyway. they sound like 13 year olds tbh

Yah thats the thing they werent squeaky high pitched 13 year olds,these fellas were both late teens or 20's i reckon,Shame too cos its first time i have ever heard someone actually use their mic on Street Fighter,plus they were Irish so last thing i figured would be gettin abuse yah know? hah how wrong i was.I wish i could remember their XBL tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭EmSixTeen

If it's recent they'll still be in your recorded games, no?

Nah this was last time i played it,maybe 2 weeks ago.Been playing lots of MW 2 and Red Dead Redemption since then,i made them avoided players and that was that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

^-- another reason I don't play online with a mic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Nah this was last time i played it,maybe 2 weeks ago.Been playing lots of MW 2 and Red Dead Redemption since then,i made them avoided players and that was that.

If you go into the replay channel and then battle log it keeps replays of your last 30 online matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

Sisko wrote: »
    Wow, we'll they wouldnt be members of this community anyway. they sound like 13 year olds tbh

it was cobelcog ;)

FARZ strikes again
    nah jkn

• Advertisement

Hahhahaa

farz is on form. :pac:

Advertisement