Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hatemail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Armitage Shanks1

It might just be in the Battle Log actually then,ill have to have a look.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm pretty sure I know who they are. There are 2 irish guys in Endless lobbies always with mics on. They bitch and moan about anything that beats them. "You cheap f**king w**ker" "you should be ashamed to be Irish".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

please put these guys on youtube next time anyone encounters them , we'll see who's ashamed who's irish then.

Yah that pretty much sounds like them,i was placed against em in a random team battle and id never played anyone before who has their mic on like,these two lads did and were major Aholes.

I found them in my Battle Log,Xbox names are Mr X and Mr XX.Mr X was the worst of the two with just constant abuse.So if you come across these guys in a lobby,avoid like the plague.Or if you prefer give them a whuppin and listen to them for a cheap laugh or two.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

ha i was talking about Mr X on sat.

They sound like such trolls. I wish they were on ps3 -_- muhahahaa

So hes known then? Yah the guy is pure class for sure.Hes got a youtube channel where he offers tutorials,i hope not in SSF4 cos im rubbish and i trounced him.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

He's got a guy tutorial video on his page with 1000 views, but it's just him doing challenges 14-24 (with jump-cuts and let's be honest they're not the hardest) set to an awful dance track.

Going to keep an eye out for this guy. Artimage, record those clips with a camera and upload them to youtube :D

Yah ill try but my camera is really cack quality,they aint anything special just really poor play from both of us but hey i still won ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Monkeyto

Well well we don't have a rage quit thread so instead I'm gonna name and shame a gief player with 11 win record here: He was 11-0 going into our match on HDR and I used Guile to get a 2-2 round comeback...next thing you know the match disconnects and I get an achievemnt for 20 matches won on HDR! Snip, you are a pussy!

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Hey guys can we keep actual name of these players off the thread. I don't think we should name people who are not here to defend themsleves.

You can keep posting your tales of rage quiting, just leave players names out of it, unless there name ragers like DSP or people who have posted video's of themsleves raging and obviously don't mind it being public knowledge.

I've edited the posts with names in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Hahaha, that's good Monkeyto, I get raged quited on in HDR all the time, but I only actually got rage quit in SSFIV for the first time the night before last.

Pretty much a text book scrub ken called Snippity snip snip who was from Greece.

The Greeks, I understand we have some issues with.

Also quite randomly jumping on quick ranked battle, I came across an Irish player called random89 or something similar, who's Zangief I perfected before noticing he was running a 1 round matches (so I won), and then I jumped onto custom ranked looking for 3 round matches, and came across ANOTHER Irish player, who kicked me anytime I tried to join (perfect green bar connection too).

It's kind of sad to come across Irish players letting the side down on way or another.

Also you know, fecking Greeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Also you know, fecking Greeks.

Ah, so I hear you're a racist now Father!

Only hatemail I've gotten so far in Super are complaints about me using a lag switch. I just have a bad connection, although only for Super, could play vanilla IV no problem.

I'm not sure I believe in lag switches.

People plug pulling when things aren't going their way? Sure.

People intentionally slowing down the action (themselves and you) in the hopes they can suffer the least negative consequences of a crappy connection? I don't buy it.

I don't believe anyone would willingly play a laggy match rather than attempting to win, or turning tail and plug pulling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

They exist all right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gE-ihY_EG0

I'd doubt it's as prevalent in FG but definitely sees use in FPS.

In FG it would have a lot of uses. How many times have you dropped a combo because of a lag spike? Do a jump in, hit lag switch, they miss AA and you punish.

Orim wrote: »

I just got really disappointed in people in general, and Household Hacker specifically.

Indeed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

Recieved this random hatemail last night of some poor lad who seemed to take some hidden meaning from my tag Unky Chop Chop
    WTF!!

1ca41.jpg

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :confused:

jaysus, did you reply to him?

• Advertisement

Sisko wrote: »
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :confused:

jaysus, did you reply to him?

I was tempted to really abuse him but in the end i just pointed out that it is a reference to Chopper Reid and asked him what meaning he got from it...and was he mentally sound in the head

No Reply

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Played a Honda yesterday in ranked, he ragequit when I punished his full screen headbutt with Hosenka. I pm'd him "lol ragequit". He replied back "more like busy". I found him again in ranked by chance... his disconnect rate was 10%. wtf.

Another Day,another hatemail.0
    This dude beat me but every time i came near him with a combo string after knock down i was hit by light kick.

Many characters have fast jabs that can put an end to the strings but I know Ryu isn't one of them.
    Checked replays and low and behold this asshole has turbos coming out of his ass so i sent him a message saying why bother even playin?
    Worst thing is he's Irish.

50b3b.jpg

Second Message:

12b72.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

I know that GAR147 guy. What a dickhead. I just kick him if he joins my games.

That's some horrible tripe to sending to a person after THEY used turbo and were in the wrong. Best bet is ignore them imo.

Which brings me to another point.

What the f**k did Madcatz think when they put turbos on the TE.
    It's cleary meant for tournie play and even has a lock to stop you hitting guide button and so on.Actually what ass in Capcom let them put the feature on..makes no sense (except for kirby):)

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭RedDragonJack

"f**k u igot no leg u r only nub" lol

I think about that all the time. I can't imagine one not cheating situation where you might need them. A shmup where you want to auto fire perhaps? Hell I dunno :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah I reckon it's for shmups, turbo is very handy there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Dunno. Most modern shooters include recoil, which makes your crosshair move all over the place....meaning if you want to play well you have to use short bursts. I can't imagine spraying constantly being very effective. Gone are the days of Goldeneye. :D

Advertisement