Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History will doing 4 essays in each be ok ?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

Ok so I'm covering all the contexualisations, and 4 essays of the most likely to come up essays. If anyone wants to tell ne which ones those are it would b greatly appreciated. Books I am doing is dicatoraship, sov and part snd USA book.

Someone give 4 mains essays likely to come up please for each topic? And if I studied four main ones from each will I be ok? Thing is I'm aiming for a B of any sort so I don't wanna kill myself studying.
    Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Yeah people will tell you no but you should actually be alright.
    If I was doing that I say I'd do:

- Nazi Propaganda/Nuremburg
    - Nazi Church/State Relations
    - Stalin Show Trials
    - Jarrow March (and context etc)

- Racial Conflict and Montgomery
    - Moon Landing (with Information/Military Tech)
    - Vietnam
    - Culture: Consensus, American Dream, Religion etc

- Anglo-Irish Treaty (and lead up to civil war)
    - Northern Ireland in WW2
    - Eucharistic Congress (and religion at the time)
    - Economic policy of CnG and FF

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Yeah I'm doing everything u are doing with the addition of moussolini fascist regimes.

I need help with tge sov n part ones... Dunno how to do a question on those.

Advertisement