Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flirting with foreigners

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

there certainly was. i thought he was trying out DIY abortions on me :pac:

Not to mention the Brazilian Wax..... Ouch :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

anniehoo wrote: »
    Its just not the same if they dont understand the lingo. Dabbled a few weeks back with that chatroulette malarky and got "chatting" to this gorgeous french lad. MSN addresses swapped and so the random online flirting began.

But today, sadly i had to delete him as this is how the conversation went after weeks of similar "chat":
    Him: Bonjour how are you pretty?
    Me: well hellooooo there..hows your day going?
    Him: going..i dont understand
    Me: are you having a good day?
    Him: oh..ok..bien merci. You can chat?
    Me: yeah..what did ye have in mind?wink wink?

*ages later*
    Him: i am very sorry, i had to dictionary "wink"?

*FFS*
    Me: so are you going to entertain me in work today?
    Him: what do you want me to do pretty?
    Me: virtual spanking for a start..joking... (desperately trying to rev it up a bit)

*5 minutes later*
    Him: oh haha..i had to dictionary "spanking"
    Me: sorry phone is ringing.Talk later.

Arrrgggggghhhhh......"MSN contact deleted". Now, i dont make a habit of flirting randomly with total strangers on the net (really i dont) but he was cute and ..well..what the hell :p But my god flirting with foreigners is just too much hard work when you have to explain EVERY feckin word or phrase.

Time to go back to real life flirting!

OMG there are actual girls on chatroulette. Might make looking at 1000 cocks worth it if i find ya ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Hai Mary from BJD .;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Winking and spanking, you say.

So close - only a simple mispronunciation was required.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 412 ✭✭Hackysack

Anniehoo sounds filthy!!!!!!!!

But seriously, it's so hard to engage foreigners in conversation as well. I just don't have the patience. They don't get any expressions and they're mostly dull as well. It's a shame as well as a lot of them are crackers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

i went out with a foreigner briefly. he had feck all english, so the conversation was very minimal. i didn't mind though, he was pretty :)

he had a willy like a knitting needle though. :( it was like being repeatedly poked in the womb.
    Abigayle wrote: »
    Its really hard to make your mind up whether to say stop or not though :D :pac:
    mwah! so true, you don't wanna give up until you've tried every avenue :p

Try the other 'avenue' it definitely doesn't have a womb at the end of it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Madame anniehoo, montrez-nous vos le titty, merci beaucoup (o)(o) ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

stovelid wrote: »
    Winking and spanking, you say.

So close - only a simple mispronunciation was required.

Spinking? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Petrovia

piby wrote: »
    No matter how goood their grasp of the English language is foreigners won't get the mannerisms of a dialect unless they've spent time in the country. It'd be particularly difficult over the internet!

Eh, well, I've spent all of two weeks in Ireland (when I was 14 and on holiday with my parents), but I've no trouble understanding Irish people over the internet, on tv or otherwise, nor do I recall having any problems when I'd just arrived in Ireland back then and had probably (although can't be sure) never heard an Irish person speak before in my life (I am saying this so you're not going to disregard what I say on account of me having spent 'time' in Ireland :D)!

Maybe the people you are referring to don't have as good a grasp of the English language as you thought they did after all...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

If you find yourself talking to any foreigners on the net who can't really get the jist of what you're saying, tell them to read this page and get back to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Some of my foreign friends think me saying "Give me 2 secs" is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1 FrankyFurbo

Well so time has come and as an foreign national I feel quite in position to take a voice here too.

Soo...

...welll..

...hmmm...

...ok.

Love Irish girls. Absolutely! Have my own reasons for this, don't ask me.

You are the flirty ones, and yes - at times it is hard to know where it should end or proceed to the next step.

(Beware guys, I already stole one of your women and now I REALLY WANT to get another one).

I think there is nothing sexier than an Irish girl lips saying certain words. This accent and pronunciation turns me on more than thousand Megan Foxes doing 69.

Love to chat them up. Know nothing about flirting so more than anything I could listen to them even talking ****e.

And this particular one girl could read a phone book for me, and I still will have not enough of it :*

Do we (foreigners) really not getting up the lingo? Maybe, but this is just another excuse to talk, listen, talk, listen. etc etc. And I mean TALK and LISTEN not TEXT and READ. I mean INTERACTION. A BODY LANGUAGE too. I can see the spark in her eyes, arms and hands and legs and.... enough!

But well, IMHO only a foreign person can see and hear the thing of Irish girls. And same applies to you, Irish lads, charming up them eastern-european silly blonds :).

Abi wrote: »
    I went out with a Brazilian guy for a while, very nice guy and a hell of a good cook. He got serious pretty quickly so I gave him the slip :pac:

Wahtsy... nothing could prepare us for your posts sometimes :D

Seriously read that as 'had a hell of a good c*ck...gave him the sip.' :eek:

Time to sign off Boards and get some sleep, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Well so time has come and as an foreign national I feel quite in position to take a voice here too.
    You're 3 years late!

Welcome to boards FrankyFurbo.

We don't generally like really old threads being "bumped". Feel free to start your own thread once you've had a read of the charter.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement