Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geogrpahy regional question

Options
  • 12-05-2010 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

could anyone please tell me what way go go about answering this question......

Describe physical processes affecting the developmet of any primary activity in the west of ireland ???

like do i just mention climate, relief and soils or do i also mention how the climate affects the farming in the region ???

anyone any suggestions ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Yea just focus on one region (any as it doesn't seemed to have been specified in Europe etc..) and discuss how primary activities, farming, fishing, mining etc have been affected by the climate, relief, etc..

Edit: Farming is a primary activity, personally (I did geog higher last year - a2) I would focus on farming and how weather, relief and soil type affects it in a region (I'd do BMW region), and I'd also throw in another activity just to be sure, personally I did forestry (as a sub to farming) and fishing.. Best of Luck

Pm if you need more help

Advertisement