Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cervelo Soloist

• 12-05-2010 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I could use your help here i have a Cervelo Soloist/S1 and im looking to sell my Frame fork and seatpost im just not sure what i will get for it. its a 56cm Gun metal grey and in really good condition.

So what value should i put on it?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

My rule of thumb is that if something is in good condition and not to old, then half RRP is reasonable. If it were nearly mint and hardly ridden, I'd probably look for more like 2/3. Others may have different opnions. At the end of the day though, it's only worth what someone will pay for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭shapez

Is that the 2007 model? You can check the serial number underneath the bottom bracket it should have the year as the first 2 or second 2 digits.
    Hi All

I could use your help here i have a Cervelo Soloist/S1 and im looking to sell my Frame fork and seatpost im just not sure what i will get for it. its a 56cm Gun metal grey and in really good condition.

So what value should i put on it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭crashoveroid

shapez wrote: »
    Is that the 2007 model? You can check the serial number underneath the bottom bracket it should have the year as the first 2 or second 2 digits.

yes its the 2007 model

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,167 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Shapez, you have 2 of these already, you may as well go for the hat trick.

Advertisement