Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toll Plaza Jobs

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭dermothickey

I might turn up on the 5th, see if theres a job there for me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

the words i thought i would never say again - i'm starting a new job tomorrow. call centre but better than dole at least. bit of pride and self confidence will do me great. Gives me some breething space to find something better.

Thanks for all the sound advice guys

Many Congrats EurasianBadger, I have just handed my notice in a call centre :D

Best of luck, enjoy the training it is usually the best part..:D

But as my colleagues and me say... it's a mortgage payment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Agent_99 wrote: »
    Many Congrats EurasianBadger, I have just handed my notice in a call centre :D

Best of luck, enjoy the training it is usually the best part..:D

But as my colleagues and me say... it's a mortgage payment.

can't say where but training is non existant. Just told to answer the phone and log all the calls. Today they replayed one of my calls to me and the manager guy said i did great. In fact he even went as far as to praise the training process they have in place for enabling me to "hit the ground running"

Advertisement