If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a 32" Freesat-built-in/MPEG-4 TV?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Can you recommend anything as per above?

As far as I can tell only Sony, Panny and LG make TVs with Freesat, but not sure whats compatible with Irish DTT and have no idea where to go for one of these in Ireland

I want to wall mount this so external boxes are not desireable...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭breaux

Looking for the same - my eye on an LG LF7700 32 inch. How much would this be to purchase and would you deliver to Galway.? Thanks.!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

homer911 wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Can you recommend anything as per above?

As far as I can tell only Sony, Panny and LG make TVs with Freesat, but not sure whats compatible with Irish DTT and have no idea where to go for one of these in Ireland

I want to wall mount this so external boxes are not desireable...

Thanks

Guys,

apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Yep the 32LF7700 is really the weapon of choice here - besides being a really superb TV it also has the MPEG4 decoder on board for Irish DTT - it's a really big seller for us.

It retails at £349.95 but I can do a package with the Pixel 3237 bracket (normally £69.95) and delivery for just £419.95.

Apologies again for the delay and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Can you confirm if thats GBP or EUR and not just a typo?

Thanks

If that's €419 including delivery - then you definately have a deal.!!

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

breaux wrote: »
    If that's €419 including delivery - then you definately have a deal.!!

Breaux,

no, I wish! - as stated it's £419.95 including the Pixel bracket and delivery,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

thought that was too good to be true - well what's the price in euros - cos your conversion may be different to mine and is it the same price without the bracket.? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Thanks John

I dont have the readies just at the moment, but all being well I'll be back soon for this...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.