Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help get my password back

Options
  • 12-05-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

My username is Glineli. Last week i attempted to reset my password as someone had tried to access my account. When i clicked on reset i got sent the mail and clicked on that. However, i never got sent a new password, its not in junk mail and i have asked the mail admin and he said there was nothing received. This happened before when the attack happened back in feb.
    can you please reset my password and send it back, please as i miss my boards account
    thanks
    gene

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. If you send an e-mail to hello@boards.ie Darragh or Dav should be able to help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ginoglineli

Thanks

I have sent a few mails to them but no response. Is there anything else i can do get it sorted?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

They were getting so many e-mails it's possible it got a bit lost in the deluge. Try them again now, things have quietened down a lot so they shouldn't miss it this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

This one's been sorted via email yesterday.

Dav

Advertisement