Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeater issues

Options
  • 12-05-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about Belkin (router) to Belkin (repeater) compatibility. Being the same brand, one would assume they would work together. Here's the situation;

I can connect to the wifi when near the wireless router, but move away from it and towards the repeater, I get disconnected with 'limited or not connectivity'. On my wireless monitor soft, the signal is full-on when i beside the repeater, but the ip address cannot be resolved. I've tried restarting the router and pressing the 'search' button on the repeater. Funny thing is the repeater's 'search' light stops flashing to say that it found a signal, but i cannot connect, not even by lan cable.

Advertisement