Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone buy from Sendit?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems logging into the Sendit site. I'm getting a message saying that there is a problem with this website's security certificate. This has been going on these past few days. Is this happening to anyone else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Graceland wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else is having problems logging into the Sendit site. I'm getting a message saying that there is a problem with this website's security certificate. This has been going on these past few days. Is this happening to anyone else.

no issues here, you'd be better asking these questions in one of the tech forums though

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Which forum would you rather this me moved to? You'll get a better responce somewhere like consumer issues....

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

Which forum would you rather this me moved to? You'll get a better responce somewhere like consumer issues....

Yes you can move it to wherever you think would be best - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Graceland

patrickc wrote: »
    no issues here, you'd be better asking these questions in one of the tech forums though

Sorry I should have been more clearer here. The actual site comes up ok, but the problem is when I try to log in, that's when I get the security message.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Not sure which forum would suit best. Suggestions welcome.

• Advertisement
Advertisement