Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shape shifting alien reptiles

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭BESman

caseyann wrote: »
    I would say if you wanted and example look at the bush snr and jnr.
    Clones? Maybe not son and father at all :eek:
    bush_sr_jr2.jpg

Point?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

BESman wrote: »
    Point?

He is shape shifting aliens and he had had himself cloned and then set him up in politics also .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Well with rumours of reverse aging technology its a theory alright :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,105 ✭✭✭Doge

Does anyone have HD quality videos of these so called "reptilians"?

So far in this thread, there has only been poxy pixelated quality videos,
    you'd think that in these days there would be one decent quality video that would explicitly "prove" they exist. :rolleyes:

I came to this forum to try and focus on conspiracy fact,
    i think topics like this are a time waster distracting us from real evidence and fact, but I am still open to being proved wrong. ;)

waveform wrote: »
    Does anyone have HD quality videos of these so called "reptilians"?

So far in this thread, there has only been poxy pixelated quality videos,
    you'd think that in these days there would be one decent quality video that would explicitly "prove" they exist. :rolleyes:

I came to this forum to try and focus on conspiracy fact,
    i think topics like this are a time waster distracting us from real evidence and fact, but I am still open to being proved wrong. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_AZLdltwMA&feature=related :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2F8DpYz-20&NR=1

The second looks like a chick or a dude running in shorts, and the entire tint of the video is grey anyway! :pac:

waveform wrote: »
    The second looks like a chick or a dude running in shorts, and the entire tint of the video is grey anyway! :pac:

AH god stop it doesn't lmao and people dont jump when in front of car they panic lol and their legs are to skinny and backs to bent over,the security footage doesnt look like a human at all.:eek:

Freeze it at 16 seconds on the second tape.And where did it come from lol

AH god stop it doesn't lmao and people dont jump when in front of car they panic lol and their legs are to skinny and backs to bent over,the security footage doesnt look like a human at all.:eek:

Freeze it at 16 seconds on the second tape.And where did it come from lol
    Id question moreso if it was anything at all or added in after.
    Its certainly not a person.so id have to say faked footage.
    The problem for me with these gray videos etc is i think they can all be faked :(

Torakx wrote: »
    Id question moreso if it was anything at all or added in after.
    Its certainly not a person.so id have to say faked footage.
    The problem for me with these gray videos etc is i think they can all be faked :(

I wouldnt be very up on how people could relay an image like that on to video,its pretty amatuerish footage.
    Dont knock it,who knows :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

I wouldnt be very up on how people could relay an image like that on to video,its pretty amatuerish footage.
    Dont knock it,who knows :eek:

What's more likely...

1. Aliens travel hundreds of light years to reach our planet using amazingly advanced technology. But then, once they get here, they run across our roads in front of traffic like wild deer.

2. It's fake.

RoboClam wrote: »
    What's more likely...

1. Aliens travel hundreds of light years to reach our planet using amazingly advanced technology. But then, once they get here, they run across our roads in front of traffic like wild deer.

2. It's fake.

How do you know? It didn't look like it was there one sec then was the next.How do you know there wasn't a time vortex or something as such right at that second.The body looked pretty transparent till the last couple of seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

How do you know? It didn't look like it was there one sec then was the next.How do you know there wasn't a time vortex or something as such right at that second.The body looked pretty transparent till the last couple of seconds.

The evidence is there for you to see yourself. While it of course is *possible* that it vanished into a time vortex, I would put that explanation on the same level as the possibility that it vanished into a giant marshmallow just off screen.

While that does sound condescending, I'm trying to make the point that you have to evaluate the evidence you're given and come up with the most plausible explanation.

Your theory of time warps would require a reworking of everything we know in physics. As I say, it is possible of course, but unlikely.

There are infinite possibilities, but not every scenario is equally likely. So applying Occam's Razor, my explanation of it being a hoax is the simplest fit to the evidence we have. If more compelling evidence of time warps is given, I may change my view. Until then, I'm saying hoax.

The evidence is there for you to see yourself. While it of course is *possible* that it vanished into a time vortex, I would put that explanation on the same level as the possibility that it vanished into a giant marshmallow just off screen.

While that does sound condescending, I'm trying to make the point that you have to evaluate the evidence you're given and come up with the most plausible explanation.

Your theory of time warps would require a reworking of everything we know in physics. As I say, it is possible of course, but unlikely.

There are infinite possibilities, but not every scenario is equally likely. So applying Occam's Razor, my explanation of it being a hoax is the simplest fit to the evidence we have. If more compelling evidence of time warps is given, I may change my view. Until then, I'm saying hoax.

And you also have to push away what people tell you is logical because nothing is ever logical.Its just made that way for people to feel safe and comfortable.We dont know anything about fabric of time and space or life really at all,so how do we know what is real and what is not.
    I will go with anything is possible.
    And physics wise,they once didnt even know what that was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

So applying Occam's Razor, my explanation of it being a hoax is the simplest fit to the evidence we have. If more compelling evidence of time warps is given, I may change my view. Until then, I'm saying hoax.

Lets apply Occam's Razor to the real issue here, and in truth the majority of CT's.
    What is percieved as truth by the majority is still only relative to each individuals beliefs.
    Look at religion, zero evidence to support these crazy cults, in yet people structure their entire lives around them. I know people who can accept all sorts of CT's and take interest in idea's about the illusioray nature of reality as a holographic construct and still believe that Jesus is the one making it happen.

I'm always highly dubious about the video's being discussed here ( a lot of which are straying off topic tbh). We live in a time where it is possible to create such convincing fakes that you always have to be wary about taking these things at face value.

The point that seems to be missed on this forum the most is that the beliefs people share here, like so many others in life are often at odd's with what other believe. It's fair enough to disagree but it's never right to be condescending and rude towards people just because you feel you are "right".
    Surely we should at least accept if not celebrate our diverse beliefs and our right to hold them.

Glazers Out!

Im going to leave this thread before my head implodes!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

if he is a reptile why did he get a **** news job??

maxxie wrote: »

Hide in plain sight;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,580 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

maxxie wrote: »

Part of his apprenticeship as a demonic over lord I suppose.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

Came across this video, Some say it's reptillians hunting a human, others say it's from a video game (stalker), i dunno :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

just watched his hour long documentary

it's strange that people feel so strongley with his beliefs except for the reptile part

Worth a watch

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2912878405399014351&hl=en#

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

If you think someone is creepy or looks reptilian. Just look into their eyes. They could be youir neighbour, local politician or relative. My neighbour is one. She doesn't know I know. Simply because people are not aware of this on the mainstream front. It's starting to come out now. I've exposed a few. They become powerless once found out.:pac:

They are called nephilim. They are related to us. The reptiliians and Annunakai seeded homo sapiens from apes and mixed their DNA with us to get the modern human we see today. Over hundreds of thousands of years different humanoid races have seeded their DNA into our genome. This is why eugenics and inbreeding is around to this day with certain elites. Some people are born with tails, and blue skin.

It's not medical or a mutation. That is the greatest load of crap people blindly believe:rolleyes::D

It's sooooooooo fun to expose them for what they are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭bullpost

Did I read somewhere that Boxcar Willie was one?

Never liked country music anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

bullpost wrote: »
    Did I read somewhere that Boxcar Willie was one?

Never liked country music anyway!

Yeah, they said that in the documentary, also the whole royal family sacrafices humans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

mysterious wrote: »
    That is the greatest load of crap people blindly believe:rolleyes::D

I beg to differ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

It's sooooooooo fun to expose them for what they are.

Are you one of them ? (serious question )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

nephilim keeps returning biblical references to me...
    The Nephilim were an antediluvian race (pre-flood) race which are referred to in the Bible as giants. They were reportedly the children born from the "daughters of men'', and the "Sons of God''. It is most important to note that they are mentioned almost simultaneous to God's statement that He would destroy the earth by flood, and it seems from this association that their affect upon mankind was one of the primary justifications that brought the destruction.

http://www.nwcreation.net/nephilim.html

There are many books with theories on the Nephilim.
    I read one called The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse.
    Very good book speaking about giants that are recorded in myth and legends,folklore allover the world,the bible and found by archeologists supposedly.Theres ment to be a thigh bone of a giant somewhere about 8 feet tall but i dont know if thats fake, probably is.
    Anyway the alien connection with them is that the Nephilim were ET's that came down with advanced technology but for the most part left soon after,leaving behind the Nephilim.The sons of these ET's.By sons it could mean genetic manipulation crossing their species with mankind or some experiments.During sodom and gommorah times i read something about animals being genetically mixed with humans to create all sorts of abominations.Hence the flood and the new start.
    Theres alot of connections in the bible for me that could point to ET's but il believe it when i see it.

espinolman wrote: »
    Are you one of them ? (serious question )

I'm not a shapeshifter or a reptilian. I know who I am. As we are all decendant from the races that have fallen here, including apes. Part, alien, part annunakai, part, reptilian, part animal. It's why we are so universal and exotic to most races out there. Look at how diverse and racially different we look yet "one race and one species"

I have been asked before was I a fallen nephilim or bloodline. I'm not sure why I get that, maybe of my heightened awareness and abilities. I am a bloodline but not of the serpent kind. Thank fook. If you pay close enough attention to everything around you, you will start to spot the "bloodlines here and there"

I was outside the dail the other day :D and I swear one of the elites walking out who is not a TD that I'm aware of was a shapeshifter. I can sense it.

also, if I was a shapeshifter, do you think I'd be getting banned all the time ;)

There are many books with theories on the Nephilim.
    I read one called The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse.
    Very good book speaking about giants that are recorded in myth and legends,folklore allover the world,the bible and found by archeologists supposedly.Theres ment to be a thigh bone of a giant somewhere about 8 feet tall but i dont know if thats fake, probably is.
    Anyway the alien connection with them is that the Nephilim were ET's that came down with advanced technology but for the most part left soon after,leaving behind the Nephilim.The sons of these ET's.By sons it could mean genetic manipulation crossing their species with mankind or some experiments.During sodom and gommorah times i read something about animals being genetically mixed with humans to create all sorts of abominations.Hence the flood and the new start.
    Theres alot of connections in the bible for me that could point to ET's but il believe it when i see it.

Giants did live in those days skeletons have been found, it's just simply dismmissed by the corrupt system that we desparetly look up too. Also we lived much longer.

The abombinations your talking about is also true, because during Atlantean times when corruption went to it's peak. They were messing with nature and creating hybrids and half animals part human breeds. Such as the boar and man = Pig. Domesticated cat, The griffin, Lycans (half wolf half man) and Centaurs.

As far as i know the only ones that I'm aware that still exist today are the lycans werewolvs. I know it's mad. i've talked to a few of them, But none changed form or anything. So I have no proof of it so.

Besides we are doing the same thing with cloning and experiements today. We are recreating the corrupt era as before where we are seriously messing with the laws of nature.

Will we learn this time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Giants did live in those days skeletons have been found, it's just simply dismmissed by the corrupt system that we desparetly look up too. Also we lived much longer.

I vaguely remember you mentioning this before...and not producing (or refusing to produce) evidence of same when asked.

Maybe I'm wrong....but do you have any evidence of what it is you say the "corrupt system" is dismissing?

• Advertisement

bonkey wrote: »
    I vaguely remember you mentioning this before...and not producing (or refusing to produce) evidence of same when asked.

Maybe I'm wrong....but do you have any evidence of what it is you say the "corrupt system" is dismissing?

Oh refresh my memory Bonkey;) I don't waste my time "trying" to prove to you what exist or doesn't. Not what I'm here for. Have you any evidence against it? I will post pictures on what I'm pointing on when I get my laptop. I'm not on it at the moment, so you will have to wait for that.

Be careful i looked into this myself and found it very hard to find good solid evidence giants existed.
    Ive seen pictures some fake some looking real but i wont know unless i find a scientific dna or some such study on the actual bones to verify its real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Here are the axes they used , the giants :

http://s8int.com/phile/giants26.html

espinolman wrote: »
    Here are the axes they used , the giants :

http://s8int.com/phile/giants26.html

Oh my look at the size of them things:eek: Could it be possible those people who are 8 feet tall could have the blood line from these alleged giants?

bonkey wrote: »

I think this is one, i found on you tube :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1RD49XG12Y

How do i know they are real skeletons if they have mysteriously dissapeared.
    Ive seen alot of weird stuff most of it most likely faked.I cant tell the difference between faked pictures and real ones so i must have something else to go off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Anyone considering the possibility that the axes are ornamental?

If someone were to dig up our civilization in four thousand years and find a huge ball of twine that does not mean there were giant cats.

Be careful i looked into this myself and found it very hard to find good solid evidence giants existed.
    Ive seen pictures some fake some looking real but i wont know unless i find a scientific dna or some such study on the actual bones to verify its real.

I agree i wouldnt be expert on it but i remember it been on one of them shows years ago.They had experts saying it was real.

I found this one what is this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiVqLki49Sc&feature=related

It actually looks to me like a giant tortoise without its shell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Sloth.
    monster460_784330c.jpg
    panamas_montauk_monster_sloth.jpg

Sparticle wrote: »

If someone were to dig up our civilization in four thousand years and find a huge ball of twine that does not mean there were giant cats.

:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

those axes are a bit misleading tho with the stupidly large handles, its not unfeasible that they were swun in anger by Seasoned warrioirs, albeit with more manageable handles. O could show you some of the single head Axes in the timber museums here in Australia that would be around the same size and weight ( at a guess) as those smaller ones in the photo, and these were used less than 100 years ago.

there are advantages to using a large Axehead in a long handle, which is wht Woodsmen were generally considered a tough breed of men, with many Giant legends even within recent human memory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Sparticle wrote: »

I think that might make a little too much sense.

That said, if you go to any museum of medieval arms and armour, you'll find swords of monumental size that were sometimes brought into battle as a way to scare the enemy. All in all, it's not proof of giants, just proof that once, long ago, someone made large axe heads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭Emme

It's why we are so universal and exotic to most races out there. Look at how diverse and racially different we look yet "one race and one species"

Equines - horses, donkeys and everything in between are also incredibly diverse in size, ability, colour and marking. For example, take a grey Shetland pony and a chestnut racehorse.

Canines are also diverse - you have the Paris Hilton handbag dogs at one end of the scale and then at the other you have grey wolves who live in the wild.

In another post you say that pigs are the result of a cross between a man and a boar. A boar is a male pig. Maybe you're thinking of wild boars but like equines and canines there's diversity in the porcine world.

I won't believe in alien reptilian shapeshifters until I see one metamorphose from human to lizard in front of my eyes - BTW lounge lizards which can be found in Dublin's more upmarket bars don't count!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

Are you being serious?? Because this topic sounds exactly like that show "V"......same basis, giant spacecrafts land on all the major cities of the world and the aliens turn out to be other humans from anohter galaxy in need of water to sustain themselves. Turns out they are REPTILES who cover themselves in human tissue. Kinda like the Terminator.

• Advertisement

I saw a couple of hours ago a clip from soem news sites and youtube thatscientists in japan have crossed the genes of a jellyfish with small monkies to create green glow in the dark monkies.They reckon the gene splicing using harmless viruses to plant it will help to later figure a way to breed out genetic defaults in humans like parkinsons etc.
    I had always thought those diseases were enviornmental ^^

Brendog wrote: »
    Are you being serious?? Because this topic sounds exactly like that show "V"......same basis, giant spacecrafts land on all the major cities of the world and the aliens turn out to be other humans from anohter galaxy in need of water to sustain themselves. Turns out they are REPTILES who cover themselves in human tissue. Kinda like the Terminator.

Yes we are been serious, welcome to the real world, beyond the illusions of this matrix, of work, eat McDonalds, watch T.V and drink beer.

They put those shows on T.V to trick your mind and put the truth in front of you so you dont connect this with reality.

Yes we are been serious, welcome to the real world, beyond the illusions of this matrix, of work, eat McDonalds, watch T.V and drink beer.

They put those shows on T.V to trick your mind and put the truth in front of you so you dont connect this with reality.
    I totally agree they do this quite alot.So much so that even a well researched person has trouble telling which is their lies and which is truth hidden in plain sight.I dont trust many sources of info at all.Cant actually think of any reliable ones off the top of my head that i would trust.
    Especially if one day i see on the news aliens are real i will be highy skeptical of that indeed.Mainly because there appears to be an effort to make out they are real yet the only "evidence" ive seen so far for myself is NASA footage that maybe was released to be used as propoganda to fuel the "truth movement" and create a left versus right situation kinda like in politics in the states.
    I personally dont see any reason why shape shifting reptillian aliens are anywhere near earth.
    If i see a UFO i will be identifying it as a government advanced air vehicle and not aliens.
    Your best bet is to try build a massive cloud buster and wait and see if any alien ships get sucked in or come investigate the fluctuations in Orgone :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Does Scientology use this type of diverting tactics to hard questions?

Seems very cultish to me.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Tbh i didnt see much diversion there.One cheapish comment calls forth another in most cases and i happen to agree that alot of stuff is put in plain sight mixed in with alot of fiction to hide which is real and which isnt.
    That leaves us either following CT's here and there trying to sift through them or rely on mainstream media to base our reality off.
    Both sources are packed full of liars so imo its all good.People can believe in god, people can believe in shape shifting aliens.I see more evidence of aliens and less for God as it is known as for what its worth.
    Its interesting to put it in perspective.
    There are people out there that actually believe including myself during my ignorant days(forgive me all religious people it my personal oppinion of how i was veruss my current stance) that there is a god watching us, is omnipresent and can hear all our prayers if we use the right words(through jesus name is the last code for the transmission) the signal appears to reach this god and he supposedly listens to these prayers,does nothing about it and is still considered a loving god worth worshipping for a very long time.
    So although i dont quite believe in aliens being on this planet in league with governments i dont think it crazy for others to believe it to be so.I have believed much crazier things in the past on less evidence so im not gonna judge lol
    For those putting hate on people who have very different beliefs i thinks its a good reminder that most of the world at soem stages has been believing some crazy things too so hating these theories and dissing the posters theories is kinda like self hate or nihilism...which i could also understand :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement