Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skate 3

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

rizzla wrote: »
    Some cheat codes posted on the skate Twitter.

mcfly (makes your skateboard a hoverboard, although the sound of the wheels are still there and it gets stuck on grass)
    zombies (turns the people into zombies)
    deadspacetoo (let's you play as Isaac from Dead Space)
    miniskaters (makes you small)

Enter them in the Extras part of the pause menu.

I saw a picture on the skate.reel of a car with a skater on the roof surrounded by zombies, and was wondering wft ?? :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Is it true they have trashed all the Skate2 videos and content from online??

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I just signed in to EA (http://skate.ea.com/) and I can't find my videos/photos. I knew they were closing down the Skate 1 stuff, but not Skate 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'm currently bidding on ebay to pick this up for cheap, saw it cheap on thehut.com as well in case the bidding falls through. I like playing the 1st one but heard this is more MP orientated. Not much interest in MP. Can anyone tell me if it has a good single player mode?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I'm currently bidding on ebay to pick this up for cheap, saw it cheap on thehut.com as well in case the bidding falls through. I like playing the 1st one but heard this is more MP orientated. Not much interest in MP. Can anyone tell me if it has a good single player mode?

It does but it's not a patch on the 1st two games over all. The 2nd game was excellent.

• Advertisement

my fiver was outbid. 5 hours left but it's already up to 17 quid inc. delivery were the hut are selling it for 16 euro new with free delivery. I'm just not sure whether to buy it or not ahhhhhh can't decide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭kwestfan08

Could you not pick it up second hand for cheaper than €16? Especially with Game being in big trouble. Played Skate 2 and it's single player I thought was excellent.

I gladly would if I could. I must ring Game and check it out.

Advertisement