If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Micro System

Options
  • 12-05-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭

Hi

Was interested in the Denon Micro system and was wondering if you have a price on the similar Onkyo or Teac one on the richer sounds.com website.

Also, noticed that DAB connects via cable on the back, is this a separate DAB signal or how does it work

Cheers

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Szondi wrote: »
    Hi

Was interested in the Denon Micro system and was wondering if you have a price on the similar Onkyo or Teac one on the richer sounds.com website.

Also, noticed that DAB connects via cable on the back, is this a separate DAB signal or how does it work

Cheers

Sz,

how's it going - long time no hear - how's the receiver going??

To be honest whilst all those systems are excellent - the Denon is the pick of the bunch - unless you step up to the Marantz CR502 - however the Teac & Onkyo are both available from stock no problem.

They all have integral DAB but they do require an aerial which plugs in at the back.

If you wanted a better alternative - bit of a left of centre option here - how about the excellent Pioneer DCS-585 which we are doing on a Boardie special at just £229.95 which I think is by far the cheapest price in Europe - this is a great system that can be arranges as a 2.1 or 5.1 system and includes DVD 1080 upscaling / Tuner / subwoofer and it looks pretty damn slick as well!

PS I see most places in Dublin are still selling the DM37 for at least €229!

Keep me posted if you would like me to reserve any of these for you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Hi John

Amp is superb as are the Boston Speakers, Do you have the Denon in Silver ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

**cough** Shameless Bump

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

**cough** Shameless Bump

Apologies :o for the delay..
    Do you have the Denon in Silver

Szon,

No unfortunately not - we only have the DM37 left in Black now - the Silver is now completely sold out...:mad:

Keep me posted if you would like a black one!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.