If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40-42 inch deals

Options
  • 12-05-2010 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hi John

looking for a 40 / 42 inch to facilitate my world cup fest next month:D. I have a budget of about 850 yoyos - any new, slightly blemished, ex display or end of line models you are looking to offload at knock down prices. I know you are a lover of the Philips (and am willing to be convinced with a killer deal) but I would also be interested in prices for any Samsungs in stock specifically the Samsung Leds although for these I presume I might have to dig a little deeper!

anyway let me know if you have anything interesting

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Clevtrev

Have a look at this TV.
    It's our latest LED Edge-Lit LCD TV, the 40PFL5605H
    http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/40pfl5605h_05_pss_eng.pdf

Its a 100Hz LCD TV with a very fast response time of 2ms.
    We have these in store and they look very good indeed.

These sell for €999.99

I can still get my hands on the 42PFL8404H - a Boardie favourite LCD TV over the year. This TV is phasing out (the replacement, 40PFL8605H is due end of May /early June and will sell for €1499.99, plus is 3D ready)
    These are 100Hz Clear LCD TV's and use Pixel Precise HD Image processing engine.
    These TV's have beenVERY popular with Boardies and with good reason, It was very much the star of the range.

http://www.philipsshop.ie/Spec%20Sheets/42pfl8404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

We sell it for €999.99 instore but I can offer you one of these for €899.99.

I have both on display in store if you wish to check 'em out in the flesh

cheers
    Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.