Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stargate Universe Soundtrack

• 12-05-2010 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    just wondering when will the SGU soundtrack be available? downloaded a few clips off Youtube, but was wondering about the real thing.

thanks
    whiteman19

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

The DVD & Blu-ray of season 1 will be released at the start of July so I'd imagine the soundtrack would come out around the same time. Thats only a guess though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

thanks, just tried dumbing down the vocals myself in some scenes with a wave editor but wasn't working. the few youtube clips will have to do. :D
    just can't wait for the season finale. it's gotten really good since the mid-season break. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I hope never, basically because if you start picking the music for a OST and not something that fits the scene it will feck up the flow of the show.

meh, i always listen to OST's. i've got the entire Halo soundtrack collection, and loads more. i just like listening to the music without any singing. it's good when playing games especially.

but they're not picking the songs for the OST. they're just putting the songs from the show onto an OST.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It depends on if they release the Score or the Soundtrack. The Score has been fantastic so far, and there's been some great songs on the Soundtrack, but I'd only buy the Score.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭GarethWA

Kiith wrote: »
    It depends on if they release the Score or the Soundtrack. The Score has been fantastic so far, and there's been some great songs on the Soundtrack, but I'd only buy the Score.

Agreed. Doubt there will be a soundtrack due to lack of tracks(also very unimpressive tracks overall), but hopefully the score will be good! Hopefully they won't condense the tracks so what we get is what is played behind the story!

yeah it's the score i was on about. the only song i like is that song (Embassy - Gravity, i think) in the first trailer. hope they release the music from both trailers. just ripped the audio (voices and all) from the 1.5 trailer and can't get it out of my head :D

the score overall was very good. although they seemed to have stolen a track from the film Sunshine, although i think i hear that everywhere (it's been in fringe anyway).
    Air And Fire is definitely out of Sunshine.

just thought i'd post some links to songs that were extracted from the series. thank god someone did this, i'd just have kept listening to the episodes for the tune :D

Air Part 3

Starting Theme

Divided Soundtrack

Air and Fire

Theme from 1.5 trailer

First trailer song

there's others but they weren't extracted as good

whiteman :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭GarethWA

whiteman19 wrote: »
    just thought i'd post some links to songs that were extracted from the series. thank god someone did this, i'd just have kept listening to the episodes for the tune :D

Air Part 3

Starting Theme

Divided Soundtrack

Air and Fire

Theme from 1.5 trailer

First trailer song

there's others but they weren't extracted as good

whiteman :)

That's very cool! Well done!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Does anyone know if we will ever get to hear the soundtrack?

Advertisement