Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check this out.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Wasn't overly impressed, the music is generally good, but doesn't change enough to justify the guts of 9 minutes, and the vocals just lack ANY power at all. Kind of remind me a wee bit of a slower Darkest Era with a weaker singer.

*warning - dodgy video* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭rgt320q

Nothing too special, but some great stuff nonetheless. As Pugsley said, they could do with a stronger singer; still some savage riffs in there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Meh .... I almost laughed at the accented vocals, thought it was someone taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

Been listen to the album for a while now and as other posters have said its nothing special but deffo worth a few spins!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

sounds awesome. Have heard alot about solstice, one of the pioneers of epic doom I hear?

• Advertisement
Advertisement