Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Att: Waterford Electronic Music Producers

• 12-05-2010 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Well lads
    I'm originally from Waterford city & now live in Cork

I now run a night in Cork City called Ctrl Alt Delete..which is a night strictly for local electronic producers to play live. we usually do it in the Vineyard bar.
    next one is June 6th 2010 and then June 25th..and so on

I would love to get some Déise heads involved, so if you, or anyone you know produces your own electronic music..of any style...and you would like to play live in cork....please get in touch with me.

there are lots of talented laptop producers out there..but they seem to be very good at hiding

cheers
    my email is:
    tcdaly@gmail.com

the ctrl alt delete facebook page is here:
    http://www.facebook.com/ctrlaltdeletecork

my own myspace page is here www.myspace.com/laserfacemusic

hoping to hear from some of you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭south

Laserface wrote: »
    Well lads
    I'm originally from Waterford city & now live in Cork

I now run a night in Cork City called Ctrl Alt Delete..which is a night strictly for local electronic producers to play live. we usually do it in the Vineyard bar.
    next one is June 6th 2010 and then June 25th..and so on

I would love to get some Déise heads involved, so if you, or anyone you know produces your own electronic music..of any style...and you would like to play live in cork....please get in touch with me.

there are lots of talented laptop producers out there..but they seem to be very good at hiding

cheers
    my email is:
    tcdaly@gmail.com

the ctrl alt delete facebook page is here:
    http://www.facebook.com/ctrlaltdeletecork

my own myspace page is here www.myspace.com/laserfacemusic

hoping to hear from some of you

you'd probably get a better response here http://www.electric-circus.net/forum/
    plenty of producers on that site

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

pm on the way

I see you've got my old mates The Quiet Club on for your next event, should be good

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Laserface

that's right gregg..very nice guys indeed.
    i saw them recently at an event in fred zeppelins and it took me 3days to recover :)

instantly wanted them for Ctrl Alt Delete...although usually it's a more hectic beat laced night

they specifically asked to go on first in fairness...very down to earth lads

and thanks for the tip South..i wasn't aware of that site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

That site is full of music snobs.

• Advertisement

@ Abouttobebanned

my thoughts exactly. i contacted them (the guys behind it) before regarding something or other and I was completely ignored..
    probably because i wasn't referring to some big name act on warp records etc etc

there is tons of that type of snobbery around this country...which is EXACTLY why Ctrl Alt Delete exists
    It is to give small name local acts a night out to play at, etc.

having said that..i still put up a post there. it is difficult to find a specific forum to find waterford electro heads...
    so i'm putting it everywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Good luck with it mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

@ Abouttobebanned

my thoughts exactly. i contacted them (the guys behind it) before regarding something or other and I was completely ignored..
    probably because i wasn't referring to some big name act on warp records etc etc

there is tons of that type of snobbery around this country...which is EXACTLY why Ctrl Alt Delete exists
    It is to give small name local acts a night out to play at, etc.

having said that..i still put up a post there. it is difficult to find a specific forum to find waterford electro heads...
    so i'm putting it everywhere

I know the lads behind it, lived with one for a while. Dead sound, couldn't be nicer fellas.
    Could see all the time the amount of crap they had to put up with and I can guarentee you there would have been no snobbery involved with not replying, just happens sometimes and not always for the reasons you might imagine.

that's right gregg..very nice guys indeed.
    i saw them recently at an event in fred zeppelins and it took me 3days to recover :)

instantly wanted them for Ctrl Alt Delete...although usually it's a more hectic beat laced night

they specifically asked to go on first in fairness...very down to earth lads
    I keep telling Danny that they should do a few QUO covers as part of their set, but he just doesn't buy into it for some inexplicable reason :p

c'mon now déise bloods...don't let Daddylaser down

• Advertisement

deisedevil wrote: »
    could see all the amount of crap they had to put up with and I can guarentee you there would have been no snobbery involved with not replying

the only thing worse than a snob is a justified snob. heh heh

if they can't heat the kitchen, maybe they should stand the get out

etc

c'mon now déise bloods...don't let Daddylaser down
    emailed you last week

i did not receive an e-mail from you Gregg

just checked my spam folder and theres definitely nothing there either

pls send again
    tcdaly@gmail.com