Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My daily selections

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭lorenzo87

lorenzo87 wrote: »
    My first bet comes in the 2:40 Ripon , Tres Froide. This horse was successful in France and when running off a low mark won a ladies race over 1 mile 2 furlongs a Redcar last October. Ran a very respectable race last time out and looks a progressive type. Its last race was at Nottingham over 1 mile 2 on good ground , finished 6th of 14 to Royal Straight , a decent Fahey horse for the grade. The race it won at Nottingham , the horse did it in great fashion , winning by 5 lengths beating a field of 13 horses. That day it beat a horse called Thunderstruck , a horse trained by the Glover crew who has since in 13 runs has won 4 races and has been placed in a further 7 races which is pretty good to frank Tres Froide's form. Won off 52 that day and is running off 57 tomorrow but should be able tocope with that. Has ran off a mark of 77 before. Interestingly Joe Fanning takes the ride and i find that a positive booking. Could go very well at the forecast price of 12/1. 2 Points e/w.

My next bet comes in the 3:30 Lingfield , Fazbee. This horse took advantage of a low weight when winning over 6 furlongs at this track in January. Has not been at its best since then but that has to change sooner rather than later. Has to be a very big contender as it has never run in this low a grade (Class 6 Claiming Stakes) as it runs tomorrow. Another positive is that blinkers are re-fitted tomorrow. Has won over 7 furlongs tomorrow at Yarmouth on good to firm ground so tomorrows conditions are fine. There has also been signe that the D'Arcy stable might start to come into form , i have seen a few gambles on their horses in recent days. Should make a bold bid at the forecast price of 6/1. 2 Points e/w.

My final bet is a tentative choice in the 4:00 Lingfield , Warning Song. This horse was placed 5 out of its 6 starts as a 2 year old but on its turf handicap return at this track it was poor. In saying that i will give the horse the benefit of the doubt , i feel it needed that run and will come on for it. The race it finished 11th of 15 last time out was a Class 3 race , is now running in a Class 5 tomorrow which is a plus. Had some very good placed efforts last year , Pat Dobbs takes the ride and Amanda Perrett had a couple of nice winners in recent day so should go well and might give us a run at the forecast price of 20/1. 1 Point e/w.

The difference between profit and loss today was a head. Fazbee looked a sure winner , traded at 1.17 but just got nabbed on the line, 2nd @ 8/1. Tres Froide was 7th and my other selection didnt figure.

Total Loss -4.8 Points

My first bet comes in the 4:25 Ayr , Sirenuse. This is a very speedy filly who ran a cracker last time , winning a 5 furlong handicap at Thirsk this month. Is only up 4 pounds for that run and he won from pillar to post last time out so might not be caught tomorrow. Is a lightly raced horse , has won twice over the distance , both on good ground and i think this horse is destined for better things. A few decent horses were behind last time out including Indian Trail , Brierty and Peak District so im expecting a big run tomorrow and i think the forecast price of 10/3 is attractive. 4 Points Win.

My second bet of the afternoon comes in the 5:00 Sedgefield , Downing Street. This horse has been very consistent over hurdles but jumping has cost it on a few occasions as it has fallen on a few occasions. I feel this horse is thrown in by the handicapper tomorrow as he has won off marks of 109 twice and 116 and runs off 95 tomorrow so if fresh tomorrow i feel will run a big race and possibly win. Wears a visor and tongue-tie tomorrow. Looks to have a solid shout at the forecast price of 10/1. 2 Points e/w.

My final bet is a tentative choice , runs in the 5:35 Sedgefield , Island Sprite. This horse has only had the one run and ran a poor race but is related to several winners and might come on a lot for the run. Todhunter knows how to get one ready and can go well at the forecast price of 12/1. 1 Point e/w.

My first bet comes in the 4:25 Ayr , Sirenuse. This is a very speedy filly who ran a cracker last time , winning a 5 furlong handicap at Thirsk this month. Is only up 4 pounds for that run and he won from pillar to post last time out so might not be caught tomorrow. Is a lightly raced horse , has won twice over the distance , both on good ground and i think this horse is destined for better things. A few decent horses were behind last time out including Indian Trail , Brierty and Peak District so im expecting a big run tomorrow and i think the forecast price of 10/3 is attractive. 4 Points Win.

My second bet of the afternoon comes in the 5:00 Sedgefield , Downing Street. This horse has been very consistent over hurdles but jumping has cost it on a few occasions as it has fallen on a few occasions. I feel this horse is thrown in by the handicapper tomorrow as he has won off marks of 109 twice and 116 and runs off 95 tomorrow so if fresh tomorrow i feel will run a big race and possibly win. Wears a visor and tongue-tie tomorrow. Looks to have a solid shout at the forecast price of 10/1. 2 Points e/w.

My final bet is a tentative choice , runs in the 5:35 Sedgefield , Island Sprite. This horse has only had the one run and ran a poor race but is related to several winners and might come on a lot for the run. Todhunter knows how to get one ready and can go well at the forecast price of 12/1. 1 Point e/w.

Sirenuse went too fast in front and tired at the finish , finishing 4th. Downing Street was travelling well when being pulled up which baffled me. Yet again a head was the difference between profit and loss today as Island Sprite ran a great race , flew at the finish and just lost out by a head , 2nd @ 33/1.

Todays Loss -2.4 Points

My first bet is a tentative selection in the 2:00 Wolverhampton , Librettista. This is running its first race tomorrow and is out of Elusive Quality and is also related to some very useful middle-distance winners. If there is market support for this horse tomorrow i would be very interested in having a decent bet but as it is unraced the market should tell the story so it is only a tentative selection. Kirsty Milczarek takes the ride and she is known for causing a big upset , she is a very talented female jockey. Is an Australian horse , breeding looks good and might go well at the forecast price of 12/1. 1 Point e/w.

I am very interested in a horse in the 3:30 Wolverhampton , Lastroseofsummer. This horse ran 3 very average maiden races but on its handicap debut over 1 mile 6 furlongs last time out , it ran a superb race @ 33/1 , finishing 3rd to Broughtons Point here at Wolverhampton. The horse wasn't fancied that day but im sure connections will be quietly confident tomorrow. David Probert took the ride last time and the horse travelled very well for him , Probert is also one of the best young jockeys in the country. Is stepped up to 2 miles tomorrow and i think that will suit perfectly as the horse travels well and looked like it wanted a bit further last time out. Ran off 58 last time , runs off 60 tomorrow so is well treated and improvement i feel is expected. Should go well at the forecast price of 6/1. 2 Points e/w.

My last bet comes in the 5:20 Ayr , Optical Illision. This horse won over 6 furlongs at Hamilton last June but since then has not really fulfilled too much promise. Had its yearly debut last Monday at Carlisle , finishing 5th of 11 to the impressive King Of Eden over 6 furlongs. I feel it just needed that run and will come on a lot for it. Is running off 55 tomorrow and has already won off 55 before. Is best suited by good to firm ground which is a plus. A major plus for me is the assignment of Lee Topliss , who is the best 7 pound claimer i have possibly ever seen in my lifetime. This jockey is destined for great things and with a firther 7 pounds off Optical Illusion's back tomorrow along woth this lads talented riding skills , i have a great feeling this horse has to go close tomorrow in what is a poor enough Class 6 race. Strong win bet for me at the forecast price of 4/1. 4 Points win.

My first bet is a tentative selection in the 2:00 Wolverhampton , Librettista. This is running its first race tomorrow and is out of Elusive Quality and is also related to some very useful middle-distance winners. If there is market support for this horse tomorrow i would be very interested in having a decent bet but as it is unraced the market should tell the story so it is only a tentative selection. Kirsty Milczarek takes the ride and she is known for causing a big upset , she is a very talented female jockey. Is an Australian horse , breeding looks good and might go well at the forecast price of 12/1. 1 Point e/w.

I am very interested in a horse in the 3:30 Wolverhampton , Lastroseofsummer. This horse ran 3 very average maiden races but on its handicap debut over 1 mile 6 furlongs last time out , it ran a superb race @ 33/1 , finishing 3rd to Broughtons Point here at Wolverhampton. The horse wasn't fancied that day but im sure connections will be quietly confident tomorrow. David Probert took the ride last time and the horse travelled very well for him , Probert is also one of the best young jockeys in the country. Is stepped up to 2 miles tomorrow and i think that will suit perfectly as the horse travels well and looked like it wanted a bit further last time out. Ran off 58 last time , runs off 60 tomorrow so is well treated and improvement i feel is expected. Should go well at the forecast price of 6/1. 2 Points e/w.

My last bet comes in the 5:20 Ayr , Optical Illision. This horse won over 6 furlongs at Hamilton last June but since then has not really fulfilled too much promise. Had its yearly debut last Monday at Carlisle , finishing 5th of 11 to the impressive King Of Eden over 6 furlongs. I feel it just needed that run and will come on a lot for it. Is running off 55 tomorrow and has already won off 55 before. Is best suited by good to firm ground which is a plus. A major plus for me is the assignment of Lee Topliss , who is the best 7 pound claimer i have possibly ever seen in my lifetime. This jockey is destined for great things and with a firther 7 pounds off Optical Illusion's back tomorrow along woth this lads talented riding skills , i have a great feeling this horse has to go close tomorrow in what is a poor enough Class 6 race. Strong win bet for me at the forecast price of 4/1. 4 Points win.

TODAYS RESULTS

Librettista - 2nd @ 33/1 (1 Point e/w advised)

Lastroseofsummer - 10th @ 8/1 (2 Points e/w advised)

Optical Illusion - 4th @ 4/1 (4 Points win advised)

Todays Points Staked 10
    Todays Returns 7.60
    Todays Loss -2.40

OVERALL POINTS STAKED 220
    OVERALL RETURNS 267.44
    OVERALL PROFIT +47.44

• Advertisement

My first bet tomorrow is a big fancy for me , runs in the 2:20 Newmarket , Wafeira. This horse is Henry Cecil's first debutant of 2010 and its breeding is very interesting as it is out of Dansili , a very good breed. Mr Cecil has had an amazing season so far already racking up plenty of winners. He knows how to get one ready and the well regarded Mr Abdulla is the owner , i can see this horse running a huge race tomorrow and according to breeding , ground and trip are fine. Should go very well at the forecast price of 4/1. 5 Point win.

The next horse i have interest in runs in the 3:20 Newcastle , Lisbon Lion. This horse is overdue a win and i think it will come tomorrow for sure. Has been placed 3 of its last 4 starts for its current yard an also should go well on the turf. Runs off 53 tomorrow but has come 2nd twice off 53 already and is still fairly lightly races. The wonderful Freddie Tylicki is on board tomorrow who is the next Ryan Moore in my own opinion. In its last race it lost out to Blackstone Vegas by a length at Wolverhampton over 1 mile 4 furlongs in an apprentice race but was ridden by Miss Rebecca Sparkes that day and no disrespect to the lady but she is not a talemted jockey at all so the jocky booking tomorrow is a big plus. This horse will be winning soon and i feel it could be tomorrow at the forecast price of 5/1. 3 Points win.

My last bet comes in the 4:05 Newmarket , One Way Or Another. This horse has not been successful in Britain yet but has won 4 times in Australia in 2008. Its most memorable run was when finishing 3rd to the highly regarded Kaldoun Kingdom at Doncaster in March , was 3rd of 18 runners that day and only lost out by half a length and had trouble in running that day. That was a Grade 2 race and is dropped into Grade 3 tomorrow. Its last run was poor , finishing 26th of 29 runners at Ascot but that day had a dreadful draw in stall 28 so it really had no chance from there , it is easy to forgive the horse that run. Ran off 90 that day in Doncaster and runs off the same mark today and Simon Pearce takes a further 5 pounds off tomorrow. Has a very decent e/w chance at the forecast price of 12/1 and is still lightly raced in Britain , should be winning before long. Also tomorrow thus far 16 horses are running and if remaining the same will be paying 4 places. 1 Point e/w

My first bet tomorrow is a big fancy for me , runs in the 2:20 Newmarket , Wafeira. This horse is Henry Cecil's first debutant of 2010 and its breeding is very interesting as it is out of Dansili , a very good breed. Mr Cecil has had an amazing season so far already racking up plenty of winners. He knows how to get one ready and the well regarded Mr Abdulla is the owner , i can see this horse running a huge race tomorrow and according to breeding , ground and trip are fine. Should go very well at the forecast price of 4/1. 5 Point win.

The next horse i have interest in runs in the 3:20 Newcastle , Lisbon Lion. This horse is overdue a win and i think it will come tomorrow for sure. Has been placed 3 of its last 4 starts for its current yard an also should go well on the turf. Runs off 53 tomorrow but has come 2nd twice off 53 already and is still fairly lightly races. The wonderful Freddie Tylicki is on board tomorrow who is the next Ryan Moore in my own opinion. In its last race it lost out to Blackstone Vegas by a length at Wolverhampton over 1 mile 4 furlongs in an apprentice race but was ridden by Miss Rebecca Sparkes that day and no disrespect to the lady but she is not a talemted jockey at all so the jocky booking tomorrow is a big plus. This horse will be winning soon and i feel it could be tomorrow at the forecast price of 5/1. 3 Points win.

My last bet comes in the 4:05 Newmarket , One Way Or Another. This horse has not been successful in Britain yet but has won 4 times in Australia in 2008. Its most memorable run was when finishing 3rd to the highly regarded Kaldoun Kingdom at Doncaster in March , was 3rd of 18 runners that day and only lost out by half a length and had trouble in running that day. That was a Grade 2 race and is dropped into Grade 3 tomorrow. Its last run was poor , finishing 26th of 29 runners at Ascot but that day had a dreadful draw in stall 28 so it really had no chance from there , it is easy to forgive the horse that run. Ran off 90 that day in Doncaster and runs off the same mark today and Simon Pearce takes a further 5 pounds off tomorrow. Has a very decent e/w chance at the forecast price of 12/1 and is still lightly raced in Britain , should be winning before long. Also tomorrow thus far 16 horses are running and if remaining the same will be paying 4 places. 1 Point e/w

TODAYS RESULTS

Wafeira - 11th @ 11/4 (5 Points win advised)

One Way Or Another - 11th @ 6/1 (1 Point e/w advised)

Lisbon Lion - 5th @ 13/2 (3 Points win advised)

Todays Points Staked 10
    Todays Returns 0
    Todays Loss -10

OVERALL POINTS STAKED 230
    OVERALL RETURNS 267.44
    OVERALL PROFIT +37.44

After a terrible day yesterday , all i can do is try my best today Saturday 29/5/10. I hope this is informative.

My first bet of the day comes in the 3:20 Newmarket , Walk On Water. This is very lightly raced , has only had the 3 runs and has won 2 of those. On its losing outing , it was 6th but could have been due to the soft ground. Henry Cecil is in terrific form , especially on Saturday's and this horse is open to a lot of improvement. On its debut at Ascot over 6 furlongs on good ground , it won a Class 3 maiden stakes impressively. It then went on to Chester and won a 6 furlongs Class 2 contest cosily on good to firm ground. Then on its only other outing at Salisbury over 6 furlongs on soft ground , it finished 6th of 7 so its easy to forgive the horse that run as it seems to run best on good ground. Is back down to Class 2 tomorrow on good to firm ground so im expecting a big run. It is a very competitive contest tomorrow with 20 runners entered so will be paying 4 places and should go well a the forecast price of 12/1. 1 Point e/w.

In the 4:30 Newmarket , 1 horse stands out for me , King Of Jazz. This horse cost 48,000 dollars as a yearling and on debut ran a cracking race , travelled very well and was closing fast late on. Richard Hannon does tremendously well with his 2 year olds and with the experience of the first run behind it , i feel the horse can make it tell tomorrow and it will be a tough horse to beat i think. The maiden it contested in Newbury 14 days ago looked like a very decent maiden , it was a Class 4. Is in the same grade tomorrow and with so many newcomers in the field i think the experience can shine at the forecast price of 7/2. 4 Points win.

There is one more horse that i like at a decent price , runs in the 5:25 Beverley , Lord Of The Reins. This horse has not been at its best past few runs but is a very talented sprinter for the grade its in. Runs over 5 furlongs tomorrow and the horse has won over 5 furlongs 7 times already in its career. Has won off marks as high as 80 , 75 and 73 so the mark of 72 tomorrow is very fair and must have a big chance if back near its best. Goes best on good to firm ground also and has the up and coming Freddy Tylicki on board. I think this horse would be overpriced at the forecast price of 16/1. 2 Points e/w.

After a terrible day yesterday , all i can do is try my best today Saturday 29/5/10. I hope this is informative.

My first bet of the day comes in the 3:20 Newmarket , Walk On Water. This is very lightly raced , has only had the 3 runs and has won 2 of those. On its losing outing , it was 6th but could have been due to the soft ground. Henry Cecil is in terrific form , especially on Saturday's and this horse is open to a lot of improvement. On its debut at Ascot over 6 furlongs on good ground , it won a Class 3 maiden stakes impressively. It then went on to Chester and won a 6 furlongs Class 2 contest cosily on good to firm ground. Then on its only other outing at Salisbury over 6 furlongs on soft ground , it finished 6th of 7 so its easy to forgive the horse that run as it seems to run best on good ground. Is back down to Class 2 tomorrow on good to firm ground so im expecting a big run. It is a very competitive contest tomorrow with 20 runners entered so will be paying 4 places and should go well a the forecast price of 12/1. 1 Point e/w.

In the 4:30 Newmarket , 1 horse stands out for me , King Of Jazz. This horse cost 48,000 dollars as a yearling and on debut ran a cracking race , travelled very well and was closing fast late on. Richard Hannon does tremendously well with his 2 year olds and with the experience of the first run behind it , i feel the horse can make it tell tomorrow and it will be a tough horse to beat i think. The maiden it contested in Newbury 14 days ago looked like a very decent maiden , it was a Class 4. Is in the same grade tomorrow and with so many newcomers in the field i think the experience can shine at the forecast price of 7/2. 4 Points win.

There is one more horse that i like at a decent price , runs in the 5:25 Beverley , Lord Of The Reins. This horse has not been at its best past few runs but is a very talented sprinter for the grade its in. Runs over 5 furlongs tomorrow and the horse has won over 5 furlongs 7 times already in its career. Has won off marks as high as 80 , 75 and 73 so the mark of 72 tomorrow is very fair and must have a big chance if back near its best. Goes best on good to firm ground also and has the up and coming Freddy Tylicki on board. I think this horse would be overpriced at the forecast price of 16/1. 2 Points e/w.

TODAYS RESULTS

Walk On Water - 16th @ 12/1 (1 Point e/w advised)

King Of Jazz - 3rd @ 3/1 (4 Point win advised)

Lord Of The Reins - 13th @ 14/1 (2 Points e/w advised)

Todays Points Staked 10
    Todays Returns 0
    Todays Loss -10

OVERALL POINTS STAKED 240
    OVERALL RETURNS 267.44
    OVERALL PROFIT +27.44

My first bet today is in the Fonwell 3:00 , Theres No Panic. This horse had not lived up to expectations until its most recent run. Won a bumper and when contesting a handicap last time i was very impressed with the manner it won. It was only an amateurs event it won last time but did it in great fashion , beating Canni Thinkaar by 4 1/2 lengths at Plumpton over 2 miles 5 furlongs on good to firm ground. The extra furlong should be fine today. What caught my eye is that the horse has run on good to firm ground twice , and won both which were its only wins also. Todays going is good to firm so thats a big plus. Is a very lightly raced horse , Nicholls knows how to improve a horse greatly and this horse could take all the beating at the forecast price of 4/1. 4 Points Win.

My second bet of the day comes in the 3:50 Uttoxeter , Douglas. This horse has ran 3 races , the first 2 being very poor runs but i saw a lot of promise in the last run , even if it was a poor race it finished 2nd in. It lost by 10 lengths to Worth A Kings over C+D a couple of weeks ago , it looked like the step up in trip brought about some improvement in the horse and with C+D experience i feel the horse could be all the sharper today and also acts on good ground. It was a Class 4 race it was 2nd in last time and is now in a Class 5 maiden hurdle today so could well be in the mix come the finish line if natural inprovement progresses. Should go well at the forecast price of 8/1. 2 Points e/w.

My last bet of the day comes in the 4:40 Newmarket , Tap Dance Way. This horse ran a fine race last time , finishing 3rd of 11 to Cansili Star at Lingfield over 7 furlongs. I feel this horse could have won that race as it ran very green , ran on the complete outside for the whole race where you lose lengths on each corner and im sure there is more improvement in this horse , although today is a very decent maiden but that will enhance the price which i see as a good value bet. I think the turf and ground will suit today and i think it is overpriced at the forecast price of 14/1. 1 Point e/w.

• Advertisement

My first bet today is in the Fonwell 3:00 , Theres No Panic. This horse had not lived up to expectations until its most recent run. Won a bumper and when contesting a handicap last time i was very impressed with the manner it won. It was only an amateurs event it won last time but did it in great fashion , beating Canni Thinkaar by 4 1/2 lengths at Plumpton over 2 miles 5 furlongs on good to firm ground. The extra furlong should be fine today. What caught my eye is that the horse has run on good to firm ground twice , and won both which were its only wins also. Todays going is good to firm so thats a big plus. Is a very lightly raced horse , Nicholls knows how to improve a horse greatly and this horse could take all the beating at the forecast price of 4/1. 4 Points Win.

My second bet of the day comes in the 3:50 Uttoxeter , Douglas. This horse has ran 3 races , the first 2 being very poor runs but i saw a lot of promise in the last run , even if it was a poor race it finished 2nd in. It lost by 10 lengths to Worth A Kings over C+D a couple of weeks ago , it looked like the step up in trip brought about some improvement in the horse and with C+D experience i feel the horse could be all the sharper today and also acts on good ground. It was a Class 4 race it was 2nd in last time and is now in a Class 5 maiden hurdle today so could well be in the mix come the finish line if natural inprovement progresses. Should go well at the forecast price of 8/1. 2 Points e/w.

My last bet of the day comes in the 4:40 Newmarket , Tap Dance Way. This horse ran a fine race last time , finishing 3rd of 11 to Cansili Star at Lingfield over 7 furlongs. I feel this horse could have won that race as it ran very green , ran on the complete outside for the whole race where you lose lengths on each corner and im sure there is more improvement in this horse , although today is a very decent maiden but that will enhance the price which i see as a good value bet. I think the turf and ground will suit today and i think it is overpriced at the forecast price of 14/1. 1 Point e/w.

TODAYS RESULTS

Theres No Panic - 2nd @ 7/2 (4 Points win advised)

Tap Dance Way - 5th @ 9/1 (1 Point e/w advised)

Douglas - 4th @ 13/2 (2 Points e/w advised)

Todays Points Staked 10
    Todays Returns 0
    Todays Loss -10

OVERALL POINTS STAKED 250
    OVERALL RETURNS 267.44
    OVERALL PROFIT +17.44

My first selection today runs in the 3:45 Goodwood , Standout. This is an Orotario colt and is out of Kingmambo. On pedigree i think a mile is its trip but every Hannon newcomer is very dangerous. The favourite is Dr Green also trained by Hannon but i reckon another one of his little fiddles could be on here today. A couple of days ago i had King Of Jazz backed who is trained by Hannon and went off favourite only for his outsider who was backed from 40/1 into 25/1 to come and spoil the party and make me feel sick inside. This is not a great maiden at all and i think this horse can give the favourite a big run for its money , im hoping Spencer gives it a prominent ride at the forecast price of 5/1. 4 Point Win.

My second bet is Mujood , runs at 4:20 Goodwood. This horse loves it around here at Goodwood , has won at the Course 5 times , has won over this distance 3 times and has won over C+D 2 times. Has been in great form already this season and there is more to come im sure. Loves the trip , loves good to firm ground so conditions are perfect. Is up against some very good horses today and is up a couple of pounds , but i feel it can give a very solid run and might win at the forecast price of 15/2. 2 Points e/w.

My final bet comes in the 5:55 Chepstow , Loyal Royal. This horse has a poor enough win strike-rate but ran a blinding race last time and showed it might be coming into some good form. Interestingly it is 10 pounds below its last winning mark so if back to its best , should take a lot of beating. On its last run at Wolverhampton , it only lost out by a neck to Only A Game. Has run off a mark of 95 earlier in its career so running off 50 today is a very leniant mark. Should go well at the forecast price of 8/1 and my only concern is the change from AW to Turf. 1 Point e/w.

My first selection today runs in the 3:45 Goodwood , Standout. This is an Orotario colt and is out of Kingmambo. On pedigree i think a mile is its trip but every Hannon newcomer is very dangerous. The favourite is Dr Green also trained by Hannon but i reckon another one of his little fiddles could be on here today. A couple of days ago i had King Of Jazz backed who is trained by Hannon and went off favourite only for his outsider who was backed from 40/1 into 25/1 to come and spoil the party and make me feel sick inside. This is not a great maiden at all and i think this horse can give the favourite a big run for its money , im hoping Spencer gives it a prominent ride at the forecast price of 5/1. 4 Point Win.

My second bet is Mujood , runs at 4:20 Goodwood. This horse loves it around here at Goodwood , has won at the Course 5 times , has won over this distance 3 times and has won over C+D 2 times. Has been in great form already this season and there is more to come im sure. Loves the trip , loves good to firm ground so conditions are perfect. Is up against some very good horses today and is up a couple of pounds , but i feel it can give a very solid run and might win at the forecast price of 15/2. 2 Points e/w.

My final bet comes in the 5:55 Chepstow , Loyal Royal. This horse has a poor enough win strike-rate but ran a blinding race last time and showed it might be coming into some good form. Interestingly it is 10 pounds below its last winning mark so if back to its best , should take a lot of beating. On its last run at Wolverhampton , it only lost out by a neck to Only A Game. Has run off a mark of 95 earlier in its career so running off 50 today is a very leniant mark. Should go well at the forecast price of 8/1 and my only concern is the change from AW to Turf. 1 Point e/w.

TODAYS RESULTS

Standout - 12th @ 8/1 (4 Points win advised)

Mujood - 12th @ 10/1 (2 Points e/w advised)

Loyal Royal - 7th @ 7/1 (1 Point e/w advised)

Todays Points Staked 10
    Todays Returns 0
    Todays Loss -10

OVERALL POINTS STAKED 260
    OVERALL RETURNS 267.44
    OVERALL PROFIT +7.44

Tomorrow is a new month , a great month with sports and racing. My first months results on my Blog is +7.44 Points which i am quite disappointed with as i was at +65 at one stage. Nonetheless i would take any profit at the end of any month and i shall try my best to build on it for June. Tomorrows Selections are now online. http://theracinginspector.blogspot.com/

I am having a tough time of late , a few horses i backed that i should not have in hindsight and my very good profit margin has slowly slipped away from me so i have to work very hard in trying to restore a good profit , and i hope that begins from today Tuesday 1/6/10. New month , new agenda .. Have a prosperous day everyone.

My first bet comes in the 3:15 Leicester , The Hermitage. This horse won a maiden in Newmarket but has been mostly out of form since. Last year this horse finished 2nd in a 5 furlong Listed event so if re-capping that form would nearly be a shoe-in tomorrow. The only problem is that the horse is very inconsistent but last time it ran a very good race , finishing 2nd to Maison Brillet over 7 furlongs at Thirsk that day at a big price and ran from the front that day and was just caught near the line. Runs off the same mark of 73 tomorrow , same ground , same class and same trip so there is no reason to think this horse isn't a very good e/w bet at the forecast price of 7/1. 2 Points e/w.

My second bet comes in the 5:00 Redcar , Interest Free. This horse has shaped with a bit of promise on all of its 3 maiden races and is in a handicap tomorrow for the first time. I am always very interested in horses that have been given 3 maiden runs and then switched into a handicap , lots of trainers have the intention on winning the first handicap it goes into and no better trainer of late than Easterby. On its last outing it was 3rd to Fairy Shoes at Musselburgh and the 2nd placed horse that day , Mrs Mogg , has come out yesterday and ran 2nd again , somewhat upholding the form. The jockey booking of Paul Hanagan looks significant and i think this horse should go well at the forecast price of 7/1. 2 Points e/w.

My final bet is in the 5:30 Redcar , Boy Racer. This horse started out its career with Mark Johnston and ran with credit its first 2 races. Interestingly tomorrow is its first ever attempt at a sprint trip. On its very first run the horse went off a very short favourite so something must have been though of it but things dont seem to have worked according to plan. Is now running in a Class 6 Maiden Amateur Riders race tomorrow and if they let the horse bowl along in front , it could well sneak into the places if not win and very interestingly he has one of the best amateur riders on board tomorrow , Mr S Dobson. Tentative e/w selection at the forecast price of 10/1. 1 Point e/w.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Why do you play 10pts everysingle day? Maybe that isn't such a good idea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Nulty wrote: »
    THEN DONT LOOK AT MY THREAD LOL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Lorenzo is going down..........
    U hit the wall eh, hope your luck changes, good luck

Nulty wrote: »

Well i am in profit , anything profitable is a good idea to me. Just because i have had a bad few days , is that why you are saying this??? If you take the past few days away from this , it was extremely profitable so i dont see why i should change my plan.
    I use 10 points per day because that is the way i like to bet , i like to give myself 3 opportunites of getting profit. If i get 1 winner out of 3 i am usually in profit , its just the past 7 days i have not found winners.

TODAYS RESULTS

The Hermitage - 3rd @ 12/1 (2 Points e/w advised)

Interest Free - 6th @ 8/1 (2 Points e/w advised)

Boy Racer - 9th @ 33/1 (1 Point e/w advised)

Todays Points Staked 10
    Todays Returns 8
    Todays Loss -2

OVERALL POINTS STAKED 270
    OVERALL RETURNS 275.44
    OVERALL PROFIT +5.44

My first bet will be in the 3:10 Nottingham , Shawkantango. This is a tentative selection and should be a very big price tomorrow. I had a look at its second-last run and i thought it was a very good run , finishing a close enough 4th to West Leake. It had the visor on that day and that seemed to bring about improvement. That was 6 furlongs and i think the step back to 5 for it will suit it. Has the visor back on tomorrow and even though this horse hasnt been placed in all 7 starts , it might give a very decent account tomorrow. It is running 3 pounds out of the handicap but i think it can go well and might sneak a place at the forecast price of 25/1. I rate Midget in the same race as a likely huge danger as i had word for it the last time it ran but heard nothing for it this time. Nonetheless i shall do a small e/w on Shawkantango. 1 Point e/w.

My second bet comes in the 4:40 Fontwell , Geography. This is a fairly inconsistent horse but on its day would win this race tomorrow , just depends which mood we get tomorrow. Last April a big gamble was pulled off with the horse and on its only run since it fell early in the race. Is a course and distance winner which could prove vital and has won on the ground also. Has won off a mark of 90 before and runs off 85 tomorrow so this race is well within its capabilities. Can go well in this field at the forecast price of 7/1. 2 Points e/w.

My final bet comes in the 5:45 Fontwell , E Street Boy. This horse is related to Colonel Frank , who stayed over 3 miles so distance shouldnt be an issue tomorrow. The Powell yard are in very decent form , they do well in bumpers but why im backing this horse tomorrow is because of Tony McCoy in the saddle which is a very significant jockey booking and also means the horse must be expected to run a very good race tomorrow. Is running in a muck race and wouldnt have to be brilliant to beat this lot i reckon. Good win bet for me at the forecast price of 11/2. 4 Points Win.

• Advertisement
Advertisement