Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduation plans?

Options
  • 12-05-2010 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

What's everyone doing for their graduations? Is anyone doing something different? In my school, it looks like it will be the traditional ceremony in the school and then get pissed with the teachers ;).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Penisland

Make sure you go somewhere you will get in!

I was 18 on my graduation but the ****ers in tramco wouldnt let me in!! Me and another were the only people not to get in!

still upseting 4 years later :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Reillyman

Mass starts at 3.30

Mass/Pics finished 5.00

Pub 5.05.................................................................................................................................

11am the next day "I'm Home!"

Can't Wait!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

mass
    then getting abseloutely parraletic! won't be recovered for days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 De_La_Jim

Hah ya it's gunna be epic,bushing no doubt, start bout 5 or 6 finishe bout 2 or 3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Fúcking parents association insisted on having a lunch....

Meant we were all in the pub by 3.......

I was still hungover two days later :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I go into school at half one, see pictures, talks are given etc. At four we go to the church to have a mass and our parents meet us there. Then we go back to the school to have refreshments. We go home get changed and come back to the local where we've rented a room, all of the teachers come tons of photos will be taken. After that it's into town :D It's going to be a very long day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

Big ceremony in the school gym at half seven then off to citiwesttttt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Mazda

food fight after 1pm... very dignified :P
    then mass and graduation ceremony about 7 :) we dont go out with our teachers or anything cos we have a 6th year party the week before!

Advertisement