Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Importance of Popular Culture in Young People's Lives

Options
  • 12-05-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

hi,

I'm just reading my pre exam in English.
    a essay that came up is:
    "the importance of popular culture in young people's lives"

its a personal essay. Any ideas on what to write about??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

irish_man wrote: »
    hi,

I'm just reading my pre exam in English.
    a essay that came up is:
    "the importance of popular culture in young people's lives"

Thanks in advance

rolemodels, set examples, heros - so set goals, teach wrong from right by actions, involves them in stuff.
    I dunno, just throwing stuff out there. I suppose relate it to yourself since its a personal essay, I dunno?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭whadabouchasir

irish_man wrote: »

Thanks in advance
    Write about what popular culture means to you.That's what a personal essay is.It's basically just your thoughts,opinions and feelings on a subject.It's just like a strem of conciousness for a few pages.I remember I did a personal essay on daydreaming for my lc it's a great essay style if you're like me and have an opinion on everything and like to ramble on a bit about random stuff.

Advertisement