Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

i'd be furious too, oil spill on race track

• 13-05-2010 2:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭heffomike54

Thats just crazy stuff, never seen anything like that before in any kind of motor sport. It's like the track marshals are all on a tea break or something!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Dorsanty

Funny for me watching but I'd be like Colin if I was on the track. I hope the teams billed the circuit for the bikes.

I wasn't a full time bikes fan when Fogarty was around and so missed most of that era other than knowing he was winning and the Ducati 916 was a very acceptable poster for a teenager's bedroom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

Back in the days when superbike was worth watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Back in the days when superbike was worth watching.

Indeed.

Was vaguely impressed with the Monza race though. For some reason I seem to prefer SBK to MotoGP at the moment. Dare I say it - too much technology for me - a bit like F1, but nowhere near as boring.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Happened to me on the road :( Same as that, leaned the bike over and it just slid away...

• Advertisement
Advertisement