Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet in Offaly Laois

Options
  • 13-05-2010 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a good car valet around Portlaoise, Tullamore area. I want someone who's good but also good value. Let me know your recommendations please.

Regards,

Boobar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Anyone? Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Dempsb

boobar wrote: »
    Anyone? Anyone?

Any luck boobar?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Can't think of the name but the lads in the tanyard, tullamore are very good and reasonable. Lad here at work got his car done with them a few times and was well pleased with the work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Georgie Robinson? He does the carwashes in on the right??

Yeah I was gonna recommend him too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

+1

George Robbins' outfit has always been professional. Very hardworking and very thorough. A great bunch of lads there

Edit: FOUR year old thread! I'm not even sure if a napalm bomb would shift that dirt and brakedust !!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Georgie Robinson? He does the carwashes in on the right??

Yeah I was gonna recommend him too

That's him alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Chrissybhoy

Paul Bowe Portlaoise first on your right in the industrial estate on the Timahoe road. Does a very professional job and reasonable too.

Advertisement