Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G mobile retailer, gone or not gone??

Options
  • 13-05-2010 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

Just wondering does anyone know anything about this. i went out to wilton(cork) yesterday and the shop was closed up. rang the number and does not work proper. read that they may have closed all there shops.

I have a bust phone. Anyone any ideas on how to get it sorted?? smile.gif

thanks

Kieran
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gifedit.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

The one next to savoy shopping centre on Patrick street was still working.. at least today anyway. the same company.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

3G went out of business no? 3 is the shop next to savoy - different companies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kart

Skud wrote: »
    3G went out of business no? 3 is the shop next to savoy - different companies.

Ah, u might be right, i always thought they are the same thing, maybe cos i never used neither of those... sry for confusing u threadstarter..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Yep 3G closed down, there shop in Merchant's Quay has been closed for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 stripe3

so i guess it tough luck for me and time to buy a new phone :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement