Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smear Test

Options
  • 13-05-2010 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

I need to go and get a smear test done and was wondering if anyone could tell me somewhere around the Swinford/Castlebar area to go to and how much do they usually cost.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

consult with you GP. He/She will arrange an appointment for you. There used be a smear clinic held at regular intervals in Mayo General Hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭StudentDad

shoes34 wrote: »
    I need to go and get a smear test done and was wondering if anyone could tell me somewhere around the Swinford/Castlebar area to go to and how much do they usually cost.

Thanks.

Dr. Alice Beirne - Castlebar - They'll sort it out very quickly with Mayo General and make sure there are follow up exams every couple of years. Just check with their secretary about their VIP list and your invite will come out in the post right away.

SD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Dr Ann Long across from the welcome inn, she is lovely. Think you have to register now and then will get called but check with the doctor first.

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Samhain

Dr Ann Long across from the welcome inn, she is lovely

Erm, from first hand experience i would definitely disagree with the above post - Avoid. Not sure who to recommend as im am in the same boat myself...

Advertisement