Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summerhill, Co. Meath

Options
  • 13-05-2010 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,

Myself and my wife were looking at a house to buy in Summerhill recently and I don't really know much about the area. Whats it like? clubs etc. We're both in our twenties.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

I live in Trim. Summerhill is nice but it is pretty small. There seems to be a good community spirit there. The only club I know is the GAA club which is football only. Not sure about other clubs - there would be far more clubs in Trim including GAA, soccer, tennis, drama, musical etc. I myself prefer Trim but as I said there seems to be a good community spirit in Summerhill which is important.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 sarciegit

Thanks Dixie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i'm from trim but live in summerhill.

if you're looking for clubs etc, summerhill is not the place to go. its grand for families with children, not much else :)

community spirit is great IF you're originally from summerhill. IMO.

Advertisement