Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LUCAN 5K--SUN 13TH JUNE--Tom Byrne Memorial

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 703 ✭✭✭lecheile

Dash to the line....

29955_452106991958_93951296958_5916017_3948597_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭Stupid_Private

Jnealon wrote: »
    The winning time was very slow alright, looking at the results from yesterday the winner wouldn't have made the top 10 in Na Fianna a few weeks ago.

I'd put money on it that the winner would have finished in the Top 10 in the Na Fianna race. Especially when you consider that 5th place in that race finished 3rd in Lucan....

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭bewleys berry

as i posted on sunday my garmin clocked the route as 3.2miles instead of 3.1miles as it should have been....another runner i was talking to after confirmed this on his garmin too.... i normally make that about 30secs for me...so if u take that into consideration the winner wasn't doin badly at all on a windy day!!

plus he is a decent runner either way...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭chinguetti

2 stars (poor)
    Thanks for the photo Le Cheile. It looks like i'm sailing into the wind doesn't it! I must practice my smile while running i think:D

And thats RAL3 coming up fast behind me.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭RAL3

3 stars (average)
    Great photo Le Cheile, I picked the wrong day to forget my Boards AC singlet.

Chinguetti - I'll catch you next time......:)

Advertisement