Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdresser in Waterford

• 13-05-2010 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi, im looking for somewhere good to go in the city for a colour and cut. had a horrific experience that resulted in a lot of my hair being burned off with bleach in lloyds so will never go there again. but im ready to go and get something new done now, its been a couple of years since i got a colour after that!! any suggestions would be appreciated and also somewhere good on price too!! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭cowhands

Hi bananaface Im so sorry to hear your ordeal! That must have been terrible for you :eek::(:(

I go to The Sculpting Studio beside Superquinn, they also have a quiter salon down by Oskars Bar. They are doing great deals at the moment for colour and cut or blow dry - think its somewhere between 20% and 50% off. Im going tomorrow actually so can tell you for sure then.

Ive tried Peter Marks too - wasnt very impressed to be honest, Colour was not what I wanted of asked for and my hair felt rotten for days after.

I like Toni and Guy on the Quay too, they are brilliant but a bit expensive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Now That's What I Call 'Can Anyone Recommend A Good Hairdresser/Band/Restaurant/Mechanic' Vol. 923 :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭sorrywhat

There should just be a mega recommendation thread.

sorrywhat wrote: »
    There should just be a mega recommendation thread.

...or a handy little facility that allows you to search previous posts for the answer ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Nichola in Urban Hype is brilliant! Really listens to you and what you want!:D

• Advertisement

Herself uses the Sculpting Studio at Superquinn too...and their prices seems to have come down a bit.

My own personal hairdresser is a Gillette Mach III, but I wouldn't recommend that to just anybody!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Miss Coco or Plush at The Paddocks..both are very good..got mine done yesterday in Plush and tis only luverly:) (will pm you numbers is you need them)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Ultans in Stephen Street

Advertisement