Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat of 1st year possible?

Options
  • 13-05-2010 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I was wondering if it is possible to repeat 1st year?
    Cause I felt that I really that I really could of done better especially in 2nd semester :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Yep. People just repeat the modules they didn't do well in.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

donfarrell wrote: »
    Cause I felt that I really that I really could of done better especially in 2nd semester :(

Yeah it's possible. But you're better off repeating the exams in august first, unless you want to repeat.

I might see ya there lol :(

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

Its all up to the exam boards.... but yeah I'd kill myself to pass those august ones... otherwise your sitting through classes you've already been in .... ( a little ) XD

It all depends on how many subjects you fail.... I think your allowed fail two in one semester... and then repeat them the next year as well as continuing with your course... but that adds a lot of pressure onto the year so yeah...do those repeats! :D

donfarrell wrote: »
    Once you pass, who cares if you could have done better?

Once you get your diploma/degree, no one cares how well you did in first year.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭brendanL

Once you pass, who cares if you could have done better?

Once you get your diploma/degree, no one cares how well you did in first year.

Yeah that's true ^^ just aim for a pass theres no point worrying over first year ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement