Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to play 5 a side Kilkenny/Thomastown

Options
  • 13-05-2010 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Hi im Dan im 29 just moved to Thomastown a few months back with my fiancee and son and looking to play 5 a side and eventually 11 a side once i get my fitness back ....Dont really know anyone in kilkenny and thought this would be great way to meet lads my own age / interests and play ffoty which is my love...... ideally Thomastown but will travel to Kilkenny/watershed to play aswell so wondering if anyone plays and needs an extra good standard of player

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭gorilla_ie

hey danny !!

callan united are starting back training on the 16th of july on the fair green in callan ... now i know this ain't 5 a side football but you'll get fit and that will be at your own time ... good bunch of lads too ... would be well worth the trip.

gimme a pm if your interested and i'll get in contact with ya dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 countrybumkin

Well Dan,

Very good pitch off the Dublin road (behind KMT), all different levels catered for...oldies tend to train on Friday nights...ask any-one in the Sportsmans Bar...I know Doc trains some of the youngsters (everyone knows Doc)...the only problem with the Thomastown club is that it is called UNITED...:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ollerson

the watershed runs a leisure league on sundays. if ur interested go to leisureleagues.net for details.

Advertisement