Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you extract soundtracks?

• 13-05-2010 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

hi all,
    just watching a TV show on my laptop, and was wondering whether it's legal to extract songs from it (ie just get the music, and get rid of the voices), or would it be breaking copyright?
    if it is legal, has anyone any idea how to do it?

thanks
    whiteman19

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

Not sure about the legal aspect, it depends on what you are going to do with it. Google "Audio Extractor" and you should find a few options - also try www.dvdvideosoft.com it may have what you are looking for :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

thanks. will check that out. it's just to listen on my mp3 player. i could just record the audio (voices and all) with audacity.

i suppose i'll have to wait til the soundtrack's released until i can get a perfect version

Advertisement