Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC availability

• 13-05-2010 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am looking for help with finding out when UPC will have proper broadband in my estate at home. I currently can only get amax of 8m line (vodafone). I want to get UPC 20m - and possibly more in time to come, but they can never find my estate on their system. Its the most frustrating thing because the estate next to mine has it, as does most if not all of the other estates in Celbridge. Would anyone know someone in UPC who could give me a straight answer? Everytime I call them, they cannot find my estate on their 'system'

Aj

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

ayjayirl wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am looking for help with finding out when UPC will have proper broadband in my estate at home. I currently can only get amax of 8m line (vodafone). I want to get UPC 20m - and possibly more in time to come, but they can never find my estate on their system. Its the most frustrating thing because the estate next to mine has it, as does most if not all of the other estates in Celbridge. Would anyone know someone in UPC who could give me a straight answer? Everytime I call them, they cannot find my estate on their 'system'

Aj

If a company can't find your estate on their system, it's usually a case that whoever built your estate signed a deal with anouther provider (ie magnet etc) to have sole cabling in the setate.
    If that's the case then you will probably never be able to get UPC in your house, as UPC have no access.

Find out from your estate managers if that's the case.

AS a renter myself, that's always one of the first queestions i ask when viewing a property.

Advertisement