Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dont know where to post

Options
  • 13-05-2010 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

hey there,

i looking to get info on where to get a link to a site where i can get a list of public holidays world wide on a given date.

but after alot of searching i gots no ideaa where to post and i dont wanna be wrecking anyones head posting in the wrong place.

any ideas where to post??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

I can't think of anywhere specific to post that actually

Maybe Travel and Holidays but that isn't really a proper fit either

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

www.bank-holidays.com does it but isn't a very user-friendly site.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

cheers, tried that earlier and it'd take all day to try get any info. i'm more so looking for a list. something quick n simples

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

DYLF wrote: »
    cheers, tried that earlier and it'd take all day to try get any info. i'm more so looking for a list. something quick n simples

I'd be surprised if it was available in list form, at least for free.

I use www.earthcalendar.net for the same thing but I doube these people would provide the raw data as otherwise their site becomes useless.

Advertisement