Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

certified documents in ireland

Options
  • 13-05-2010 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭

hey guys,

does anyone know if certified copies of documents for a visa application have to be certified by a solicitor, Notary Public, or Peace Commissioner, or is the garda stamp OK? :confused: I don't want this damn thing sent back to me!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Wild Rover

Has to be done by a solicitor, notary public, or peace commissioner. Garda stamp is no good.
    Peace commissioner is free of charge and therefore recommended :D The solicitors can charge a fortune. Try a google search for peace commissioners near you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

hey guys,

does anyone know if certified copies of documents for a visa application have to be certified by a solicitor, Notary Public, or Peace Commissioner, or is the garda stamp OK? :confused: I don't want this damn thing sent back to me!

thanks

I did the whole solicitor thing it was costing me a fortune.

The next batch I used my local bank manager , they did it for free and it cost me nothing. I cant say if they will accept yours but what I can say is I am here and I used the bank.

Advertisement