Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGDE in Primary Education Strathclyde University Glasgow

Options
  • 13-05-2010 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi

I've been accepted into the above course.
    It's a long shot but is anyone else doing this course?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mollyhick

Hi JJ,
    Called for an inerview next Friday Any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jjbrown

Sorry mollyhick

Haven't checked post in a while so didn't get to post tips for interview.
    How did it go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 jjbrown

Hi

I'm starting in Strathclyde Uni in August and currently looking at accommodation around Glasgow city.
    Have the option of student accommodation but at 32 feel I may be slightly too old for this ;)

Any advise on good locations around the city or anyone in the same position as me looking for a place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Cogar

Hey, I am also thinking of returning to education - having previously done a Commerce degree and HR Masters. I now wish to pursue a career as a primary school teacher and was hoping that people might be able to help me with this? Also, will the fact that I am a native Irish speaker help me in any way? Also as regards fees for UK unis for this course - does anybody know the cost? I ask this as I am no longer eligible for free fees - having completed a Level 8 and Level 9 degree. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement