Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inferno 10

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

Whats it pay? in Bison Dollars naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I vote Orim

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

It's gotta be Orim!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

To expand on the previous post, Barry's already doing the website stuff, and Sisko I feel like will be the one doing the media editing etc.

Imo Orim is a really good choice to run the tournaments, he's a level-headed and sensible guy, everyone knows him, and he'd do a good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    To expand on the previous post, Barry's already doing the website stuff, and Sisko I feel like will be the one doing the media editing etc.

Imo Orim is a really good choice to run the tournaments, he's a level-headed and sensible guy, everyone knows him, and he'd do a good job.
    Agree. I don't mind helping out, but I don't want to be responsible for the tournaments. We need someone else. Orim is someone else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

:o

Aw shucks you guys.

I'll do it. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Orim wrote: »
    :o

Aw shucks you guys.

I'll do it. :pac:

I bet Leprekaun is so pissed right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Dreddybajs wrote: »

Yeah I agree with this, I would of pretty much posted the same thing. Orim seems to be a great community contributor so I'm more than happy with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

I nominate myself for taking over Inferno.

First order of business

For all future tournaments everyone must use pad.

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Don't be stupid Cobel's clearly this is the way to go.

power-glove.jpg

• Advertisement

Ignoring Cobelcogs madness.

I'm going to make my first official decision and say that the 5th of June is the best time for Inferno 10.

This will also lead into future events as all Infernos will now be on the first weekend of every month.

EDIT : Azza makes a good point. Inferno 10 is now known as Powerglove 10 and everyone must supply their own Powerglove to play on.

Orim PM your e-mail. I'll send you the files for printing out the sheets we where using in the tournaments. Suppose its best we get on voice coms just for me to explain a few things. But I'm sure you probably know what to do already.

Any questions though, don't hesitate to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Azza wrote: »
    Any questions though, don't hesitate to ask.

How would I go about creating a half man, half monkey type creature?

How would I go about creating a half man, half monkey type creature?

Wait is Chunkis not going?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Orim also I'd advise you don't try and rest this whole thing on your own shoulders. Make use of someone there to help run it with you. I'd nominate chopper for that role if he's willing.

In order to ensure a decent running time for Inferno, I am going to say that registration will end at 1:30 on the day.

To compensate for this, you can text me on the day if you are definitely coming, so I can put you in the draw. Please bear in mind that this will put you in the tournament and you will be counted as paying for tournament.

PM me if you plan on coming but don't have my number.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Will everybody that shows up on time be entered into the tournament (i.e will anyone be turned away)? I remember talk of capping the numbers over increased interest and more peeps participating. Ill be traveling up from limerick with one or two others for this an most likey staying over fri. Just wana make sure that the trip isnt a waste. (And that the person that turns me away stays out of hospital haha). Thanks in advance :)

We most certainly will not be capping the number of entrants. Just either be there by half one or let us know if you'll be a little late.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Robbknoll wrote: »
    Will everybody that shows up on time be entered into the tournament (i.e will anyone be turned away)? I remember talk of capping the numbers over increased interest and more peeps participating. Ill be traveling up from limerick with one or two others for this an most likey staying over fri. Just wana make sure that the trip isnt a waste. (And that the person that turns me away stays out of hospital haha). Thanks in advance :)

There's no way people will be turned away unless you arrive two hours late :D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Generic_name01

Phew thank god! Heading up with Robbknoll and this was a big concern! Now its time to practice practice practice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭unky chop chop

So is this on this Saturday?

So is this on this Saturday?

No, this Saturday is the Evo Qualifiers in XGC and next Saturday is Inferno 10 in XGC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Just wana make sure that the trip isnt a waste. (And that the person that turns me away stays out of hospital

Jaysus you really are from Limerick :eek:

Haha :p Nobody would be turned away man but if you arrive when the finals are going its not like we're gonna restart the whole thing like. What time are you planning to arrive at?

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Robbknoll

Sisko wrote: »
    Jaysus you really are from Limerick :eek:

Haha :p Nobody would be turned away man but if you arrive when the finals are going its not like we're gonna restart the whole thing like. What time are you planning to arrive at?

Hey us people from limerick finish the job so there'll be no hosiptal haha. Its looking like we'll be traveling sat morning so hoping to be in dub for about 1ish. Is xgs(?) in the city centre or there abouts?

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Hey us people from limerick finish the job so there'll be no hosiptal haha. Its looking like we'll be traveling sat morning so hoping to be in dub for about 1ish. Is xgs(?) in the city centre or there abouts?
    Get the LUAS to Jervis Street, walk up the street a bit, and it's on a side street on the right.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Wont be able to go to this, or any of the casuals, until after the Leaving Cert. Gotta study alot between now and then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

I could tell you how to cheat in the leaving, but methinks doom would take out his editing wand.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Haha cheers, but I wouldn't risk it, whats it like 6 years before you can do it again if caught?

Good luck with the tournament everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭meducation

(And that the person that turns me away stays out of hospital

schwer:D

• Advertisement

Since it appears that the EVO qualifiers will fall on this weekend, Inferno 10 is going to be pushed back to July.

The reason was the postponement is to keep the with the monthly schedule that we are trying to introduce.

The EVO qualifiers will be used as a seeding event so Inferno 10 will no longer be unseeded.

Advertisement