Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mooney Today 13 May

• 13-05-2010 4:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭

:eek:

Gone very ghey like.

Trannies and the like,Mooney seems to be flirting with Dermot O'Neill, what the fook is going on?

Pink power has taken over?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭The Express

Mooney 'went postal' last week.

Banks this, NAMA that....couldn't believe it!

probably got fed up talking about panto and the Eurovision.

Strange show indeed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

In fairness to Derek Mooney, he does get annoyed at people telling the ordinary folks how they lost the run of themselves during the "boom". Some economist fella was on a few weeks ago and started into that and DM just exploded and said "Well certainly I didn't and neither did my friends and I'm fed up of being told I did" - He was dead right. I'm sick of it too - but that's a whole other rant. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I like Mooney's show a lot, mainly because of Derek himself, who I think is very down to earth and funny.. But I have made the point before that the show is a bit too pink for my liking. Not mad on Eanna and the bees guy either.. they are bees ffs.. your segment appeals to about 0.5% of your listenership..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I wish the fcuker would just come out instead of all the innuendo and flirting.

No big deal, it happens, just get on with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I wish the fcuker would just come out instead of all the innuendo and flirting. No big deal, it happens, just get on with it.
    Well it's his business (as I'm sure he would maintain if he was asked) but I also think it would be better for the show if he just mentioned it.. Kind of odd though, cos he alludes to it (well I think he does anyway) on a regular basis, without actually saying it straight out. I dont have a problem with it either, like I said I think he's great on the radio.. cracks me up some days with the things he comes out with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Well he was absolutely brilliant with Ronan Tynan earlier this week. Anyone hear it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Plowman wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

That's fair enough .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

washiskin wrote: »
    In fairness to Derek Mooney, he does get annoyed at people telling the ordinary folks how they lost the run of themselves during the "boom". Some economist fella was on a few weeks ago and started into that and DM just exploded and said "Well certainly I didn't and neither did my friends and I'm fed up of being told I did" - He was dead right. I'm sick of it too - but that's a whole other rant. :)

He always on about money as if he is just scraping by.I'd say the fcuker would peel oranges in his pocket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

lads - we can do better than this.

threads about the show are welcome, the odd throwaway comment about the lad himself are ok, but lets not make it the premise for the thread, agreed?

agreed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement