Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unlocking a 5800

Options
  • 13-05-2010 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

on vodafone bill pay for the last year. Want to switch to meteor Whats the best way of going about it?

Im just finishing the voda contract, are they likely to help straight off? or is there an easier way

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Login to my vodafone online, go to 'my mobile' and you will see the option to request NAC. You will get the code via text or email whichever you prefer, which you then enter into the phone and it will be unlock straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

Davy wrote: »
    Login to my vodafone online, go to 'my mobile' and you will see the option to request NAC. You will get the code via text or email whichever you prefer, which you then enter into the phone and it will be unlock straight away.

thats great news, thanks

really didnt expect it to be that easy

Advertisement