Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomers in cork

Options
  • 13-05-2010 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hi need to bring my dog to the groomers any one know of good groomers in bishopstown,ballincollig,bandon or kinsale area?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Raychill

I heard theres one in balincolig called pampered paws thats supposed to be good.
    Alternitivly, during the school year, theres a college called st.johns thats always looking for dogs to groom. It's only 10 euro and the teacher won't let them mess up :P Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

I'm opening a grooming parlour in three or four weeks off the Kinsale Road Roundabout ;) (www.creedonsdoggiedaycare.com)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭morganafay

They're probably closed now, but if not then I'd go to St John's. I did dog grooming (in Mallow) and we groomed dogs for €5-10 but it would always be a professional job. The teacher will fix it if they mess up :D

Advertisement