Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIMERICK: 50% at top boutique

• 13-05-2010 4:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey,
    Take a look at www.sinirgy.com, they are offering 50% off a Limerick boutique. Couple of more people needed for the deal.
    ;)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sinirgy.com

Hi Amy,

That offer is still live, three more buyers are needed.

I thought you might like to know that we are giving away a €50 prize to one of the buyers too! :) [That's on the facebook page].

Thank you for your interest Amy!

Sinirgy.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Oh look, 'Amy Colleran' just signed up to Boards yesterday to tell us about this.
    People are a bit more savvy than that around here I'm afraid.
    I think you may need to use the Schmuck Alert forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭normanbond

Sinirgy is a great concept, but only one offer for the whole country per week (this week the offer is for Limerick shoppers) ..would hardly have you checking their website on a regular basis for deals.

It can be a fab website - but they'd wanna start offering multiple deals pronto!!

best of luck to them anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 amycolleran

Not sure what I did wrong. Just passing on some bargain information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

eamon234 wrote: »
    Oh look, 'Amy Colleran' just signed up to Boards yesterday to tell us about this.
    People are a bit more savvy than that around here I'm afraid.
    I think you may need to use the Schmuck Alert forum.

question is tho, does she work for sinirgy or the boutique :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

question is tho, does she work for sinirgy or the boutique :confused:

Obvious shill is obvious.

Don't you love the way that shills tend to use "real names" in a bid to appear transparent and not at all shill-like. You'd think that they'd learn to post in another few threads first. Also, it doesn't help their cause when the second post in the thread just happens to be from the company either.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

I like the "Sinirgy" idea...but yeah could do with some more offers

Advertisement