Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good jam areas in Waterford/Dungarvan

• 13-05-2010 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

anyone know of any good places to jam areas in Waterford/Dungarvan which would be a good place to meet some other musicians, just getting a bit tired of playing alone and i've been told that i'm disturbing my neighbours a small bit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭RC88

still no reply, come lads, has to be somewhere for a decent jam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I've moved this to the Waterford City forum as it wasn't getting any replies in Bands & Musicians. Mods, feel free to move back if unsuitable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭deisedevil

What kind of music would you be talking about, would make a big difference?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Blaaface

I'm pretty sure there's a Jam session night down in Murphys on the quay tonight, not 100% though.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭digitaldeath

RC88 wrote: »
    anyone know of any good places to jam areas in Waterford/Dungarvan which would be a good place to meet some other musicians, just getting a bit tired of playing alone and i've been told that i'm disturbing my neighbours a small bit

What kinda music do you play?
    I can jam at my gaff no bother!

• Advertisement
Advertisement