Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

god i love this thread! its lyk a legal high whenever your feelin down.....ye'd wanna watch it lads

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭cython

Caco wrote: »
    My first time in a nightclub was a well known, classy (:P) old establishment called the Castle when I was 16. I saw my mate and some other people pointing and laughing at something behind me so I turned around to see the fat ass of some ugly 13 year old scanger on top of a some other knacker ridin him on the seats in the middle of the club... I failed to see the funny side!

Ah, what a dive that place was! I'd say that was far from the worst to go on in there, all the same. And to think it seems to be reopening now.....

Unfortunately most of what I could mention as being the worst to see in a nightclub has already been covered, it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Thepones

Bloody great thread, have laughed and shuddered at the same time in a lot of cases...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭StormWarrior

About 10 years ago there was a really good heavy metal nightclub in my town. There was always this threesome there together, a man and two women, aged about 40. They were all morbidly obese and would show up wearing only their underwear, white Y-fronts on the man, and white bra and knickers on the women. They spent their whole time on the dancefloor, getting really sweaty, dirty dancing, gyrating and rubbing up against each other. It was not a pretty sight.

In the local hard house club there were always people snorting crushed up ecstasy until their noses bled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

To take this thread of disturbing back on topic...

I was working in a certain club on Harcourt St that caters to the over-35's. It was the end of the night, so I was going around cleaning out the dark corners, shooing the drunk middle aged people out, when I saw a couple in one corner. He had her up against the wall, arms pinned, oblivious to everything else in the world...

So I edged a bit closer, tapped him on the shoulder and squeaked "excuse me the club is closing" He turned around, and I saw it was my aunt! Oh god, I nearly died. Family gatherings have been somewhat awkward since!

*flashbacks* :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

OK folks we have had to clean up the last few posts on the thread this evening. Some well dodgy posts have been removed from what is a very good thread. Those that know what I am referring to know. So lets just leave that chapter of the thread in the bin where it belongs and move on with the thread with no more crap.
    PM me for clarification.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Some 17 yr old youngone drinkin smirnoff ice and smoking like a chimney, all the while being about 7 months pregnant and asking me did i want the baby, coz she didnt want it!
    Took the smokes off her, crushed them up, and got a nice smack across the face for it!! :p
    Shes a friend of a friend so spent the rest of the afternoon getting evils until she got pissed enough to not give a sh*t, and got over it! We had a lovely evening then! :p

Afternoon - night club. Novel idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

OK folks we have had to clean up the last few posts on the thread this evening. Some well dodgy posts have been removed from what is a very good thread. Those that know what I am referring to know. So lets just leave that chapter of the thread in the bin where it belongs and move on with the thread with no more crap.
    PM me for clarification.

Dang, I missed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

Orange69 wrote: »
    Dang, I missed it!

It was sickening :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

Erica<3 wrote: »
    What would you prefer I did? I was being paid to do a job, which was to serve drinks and to keep somewhat of a handle on things, and since security had fcuked off at 12 as is always the bloody way in that particular country, I wasn't about to stand there. She had already been causing trouble which security had done nothing about previously as she managed to WonderBra her way out of it.

And by the way, Cavehill Red, 'Cock-blocking feats'? Just because I actually speak up and say something when I think there's a call for it...?
    You've probably seen more of my posts where I mentioned an episode on the Luas, but I hope to God you never find yourself in a situation where you're defenceless and incapacitated and NOBODY speaks up for you, then you'll be glad of one of my 'cock-blocking feats'.

Yeah, if someone had me pinned down and was rape-blowing me, id pray to jesus you came along and pulled them off me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Once went to take a dump in the jax to find somebody had taken a sh1t in a pint glass and left it sitting in the toilet...scummy b@stards

ha thats awesome... and a good aim cos you could easily end up with **** on your hand

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Once saw this couple eating the face off each other. They stop and the guy throws up only for a chain reaction to happen with the girl who pukes all over the back of your man's head as he was bent over in front of her getting sick. F-en nasty!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭ClutchIt

Funkfield wrote: »
    It was sickening :(

What was it? Pics, or just a rotten story?

This is the first long thread I think I've ever read from start to finish, great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭phill106

reallyrose wrote: »

I was working in a certain club on Harcourt St that caters to the over-35's. It was the end of the night, so I was going around cleaning out the dark corners, shooing the drunk middle aged people out, when I saw a couple in one corner. He had her up against the wall, arms pinned, oblivious to everything else in the world...

So I edged a bit closer, tapped him on the shoulder and squeaked "excuse me the club is closing" He turned around, and I saw it was my aunt! Oh god, I nearly died. Family gatherings have been somewhat awkward since!

Was it your uncle too? *whistles innocently*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

reallyrose wrote: »

Could you see where all your Cousins came from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Raiser wrote: »
    Could you see where all your Cousins came from?

ahaha!

No, I didn't look too closely, I just ran off back behind the bar and hid. :eek:

That club was shocking though, saw lots of horrifying sights. People yer parents age doing things that you don't want to see people your parents age doing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭billybigunz

Some mad stories! I've never seen anything remotely of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

A new facebook group was setup soon after a nightclub near me reopened. It's called Priceless Cartown and can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=117703121590124&ref=ts

Some priceless stuff indeed:
    30931_1413321725913_1018635949_31238259_342888_n.jpg

30931_1412724630986_1018635949_31236953_2175183_n.jpg

30983_1410235888769_1018635949_31232839_372964_n.jpg

And some video evidence of the above photo:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=1410183007447&oid=117703121590124

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭YouTalkinToMe

From working in nightclubs over the years,

Vodka been watered down
    till being fiddled
    old man polishing a whelly
    bloke making sugar sandwhiches
    chap pulling his todger at the bar
    two bouncers kicking the crap out of each other (over a shoelace i think):confused:
    chap getting spiked with dishwasher tablets (not a pretty sight)
    a females "towel" dropping onto dancefloor
    dj pissing all over the wires of his dj box
    a dj ****ting his pants
    found a bloke in the cellar room 1 night trying to sniff the gas
    a chap biting a bit of a girls ear off then swallowing it (bloke got knocked down soon after and died)
    a chap trying to do bar tricks and smashed himself in the mouth with a bottle

plenty more but i dont want to think bout them...shudders:o

From working in nightclubs over the years,

Vodka been watered down
    till being fiddled
    old man polishing a whelly
    bloke making sugar sandwhiches
    chap pulling his todger at the bar
    two bouncers kicking the crap out of each other (over a shoelace i think):confused:
    chap getting spiked with dishwasher tablets (not a pretty sight)
    a females "towel" dropping onto dancefloor
    dj pissing all over the wires of his dj box
    a dj ****ting his pants
    found a bloke in the cellar room 1 night trying to sniff the gas
    a chap biting a bit of a girls ear off then swallowing it (bloke got knocked down soon after and died)
    a chap trying to do bar tricks and smashed himself in the mouth with a bottle

plenty more but i dont want to think bout them...shudders:o

More!

- The others are mere Amateurs :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

piby wrote: »
    Young women with short skirts.

I find that highly immoral.

Because duuurty aul ones are so much better:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

A good few years back in a club jacks cubicle taking a leak. Just finished and door opens and a woman... well I say woman, she was barely 16 I reckon... comes in and asks me did I have any party smarties(or coke cant recall). I reply "eh no". This doesnt satisfy her so she goes to grab what I'd just let go of in the course of aforementioned leak, exposes a bewb and suggests it might be worth my while. Sad to report folks I turned her down. :D

Another time saw what I though was a chap also taking a leak in the corner of the nightclub, until a little blonde head was observed at his waist level. Saw a bloke get the liquid sit down on the dancefloor. So bad they closed the club early. The smell was horrendous and this was before the smoking ban.

Since the smoking ban, I was outside a club one night. Beside me was a bloke who asked for a light. Fine. When I go to light his ciggy I then notice his girlfriend sitting on a table legs akimbo, while he's busy making the beast with two backs. Her eyes have rolled back in her head. Completely oblivious. I cant hide my surprise. He smiles and says "ahh they're a pain in the arse, but sure they're useful for something". Mad.

I was once in a nightclub in the south west. Major banjo territory. The cisterns in the jacks had steel cages around them. "To stop them ripping them off the walls. We had trouble like that" the bouncer explained.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

Wibbs wrote: »
    A good few years back in a club jacks cubicle taking a leak. Just finished and door opens and a woman... well I say woman, she was barely 16 I reckon... comes in and asks me did I have any party smarties(or coke cant recall). I reply "eh no". This doesnt satisfy her so she goes to grab what I'd just let go of in the course of aforementioned leak, exposes a bewb and suggests it might be worth my while. Sad to report folks I turned her down. :D

Maybe she was too shy to say she liked you, and the whole prostituting herself for coke thing was just an excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

A good few years back in a club jacks cubicle taking a leak. Just finished and door opens and a woman... well I say woman, she was barely 16 I reckon... comes in and asks me did I have any party smarties(or coke cant recall). I reply "eh no". This doesnt satisfy her so she goes to grab what I'd just let go of in the course of aforementioned leak, exposes a bewb and suggests it might be worth my while. Sad to report folks I turned her down.

<Insert ' son I am dissapoint' here>

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

not at a club, but at oxegen last year some ****er started pissing in the crowd. everyone kinda moved away and he ****ed off but then two birds started rolling on the ground right in the puddle he made...sick...sick stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

At a bar in town..

Chatting to a girl, getting some good vibes etc. Unfortunately nature called for me so had to go to the mens.

So in my drunken haze was worried that she may not be there until come back. So decided, ill try and rush this (#1 before anyone asks)

Heard some strange noises coming from the cubicle opposite. Turns out to be a couple mad at it in the jacks. I dont even mind that (figured - "Salut for the guy") but it slowed down the "flow" shall we say

As it happens the girl was still there so story has a happy ending :)

Still, Nothing like trying to pee fast under pressure and with distractions! :eek:

At a bar in town..

Chatting to a girl, getting some good vibes etc. Unfortunately nature called for me so had to go to the mens.

So in my drunken haze was worried that she may not be there until come back. So decided, ill try and rush this (#1 before anyone asks)

Heard some strange noises coming from the cubicle opposite. Turns out to be a couple mad at it in the jacks. I dont even mind that (figured - "Salut for the guy") but it slowed down the "flow" shall we say

As it happens the girl was still there so story has a happy ending :)

Still, Nothing like trying to pee fast under pressure and with distractions! :eek:

So to summarise you had a quick slash?

Wish the Couple you mentioned had written the 'tale' TBH :P

- You should have lied and included elements like Czech Prostitutes smuggling Plutonium and an Indonesian Masseuse with a Doctorate in Medicine......

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tomplaya

molloyjazz wrote: »
    people riding in the jacks
    you`ve seen that??:eek:- -- - -- jeez!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

A good few years back in a club jacks cubicle taking a leak. Just finished and door opens and a woman... well I say woman, she was barely 16 I reckon... comes in and asks me did I have any party smarties(or coke cant recall). I reply "eh no". This doesnt satisfy her so she goes to grab what I'd just let go of in the course of aforementioned leak, exposes a bewb and suggests it might be worth my while. Sad to report folks I turned her down.

FN5QWANFWI9VD7BMEDIUM.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭derra_121

Duggy747 wrote: »
    People hiding their jackets in a big clump behind a seat / gambling machine only for some drunk student to waddle over and get sick all over them :D I've seen that happen twice.

One of the cubicle jacks smeared from top to bottom in shìt with brown handprints everywhere, a pair of boxers on the ground in brown goo and a mountain of tissue that Everest would be proud of sticking out of the toilet. The guy must've been spinning and shìtting at the same time...........I still get flashbacks from the sight of it :pac: I knew the poor black fella in the jacks who had to clean it up.

Was that in Doyles at Trinity college by any chance??

Advertisement