Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Wazdakka wrote: »
    ======={ BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

... off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Gerald McSorley gobbing on the walls of coppers while the bouncers were looking on and people taking pictures of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

... off topic.

Ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Javelin77

A bottle flying straight to my face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Someone within a group of scummers dropping a full pint glass, where they then go on to loudly racially abuse the poor bastard who had to wipe the floor and clean up the glass. I say to the nearest bouncer "Here, what's the story there?" to which he replies with "Ah sure they're right." :rolleyes:

Mass brawl on the dancefloor between a mate's girlfriend's brother (and his "crew" as he called them :rolleyes:) and some other random group of scumbags. One bloke was wearing a white shirt before the brawl, well it was pure red after it. ****ing animals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

BumbleB wrote: »
    Gerald McSorley gobbing on the walls of coppers while the bouncers were looking on and people taking pictures of him.

Fr. Tod Umptious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭moonpurple

the price of the booze..:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Do any of you lot still go to nightclubs now and if so why.......masochism ?
    Once saw this couple eating the face off each other. They stop and the guy throws up only for a chain reaction to happen with the girl who pukes all over the back of your man's head as he was bent over in front of her getting sick. F-en nasty!

Yes but did they pick up where they left off.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Mike 1972 wrote: »
    Do any of you lot still go to nightclubs now and if so why.......masochism ?

Yes but did they pick up where they left off.............[/QUOTE]

I'm dry wretching at that line. I saw that happen a few years ago & had successfully forgotten about it...until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

This makes me about the only person who cant remember half the time i was in clubs [not as in in the club silly's, I'm a guy]
    best i can do is when i remember the first five minutes after arriving at the now defiant spirals night club in Tralee and saw two friends knocking each other for 5. managed to break it up but never found out why they started. Tame eehhh. :cool:
    Just in case what I mean by knocking as in fighting like hell on earth.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭baltimore sun

worked in a pub in Finglas, could write a feckin book on the ****e i saw but the one of the worst things was i went for a slash one night and there was a dude standing at the urinals, wankin like a mad yoke, he turns his head and says, without stoppin, "Here, ya see yer one wit me?, She's one a them highclass brazzers, the boys got me her for me birtday, have ta squeeze one aut, befor i ride the hole offa her"

I think seein a man wankin at a urinal has to be pretty bad, i mean the pub had cubicles

Seen a fella get bottled and beaten with a bar stool out there too, and a fella came in with a shotgun.....should stop typing now, dont want the locals comin after me :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

worked in a pub in Finglas, could write a feckin book on the ****e i saw but the one of the worst things was i went for a slash one night and there was a dude standing at the urinals, wankin like a mad yoke, he turns his head and says, without stoppin, "Here, ya see yer one wit me?, She's one a them highclass brazzers, the boys got me her for me birtday, have ta squeeze one aut, befor i ride the hole offa her"

I think seein a man wankin at a urinal has to be pretty bad, i mean the pub had cubicles

Seen a fella get bottled and beaten with a bar stool out there too, and a fella came in with a shotgun.....should stop typing now, dont want the locals comin after me :p

Oh jesus...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Fr. Tod Umptious?
    Thats him,he's one hell of a headbanger ,he was being arrested by the guards for god knows what and we convinced them to let him go then brought him to coppers with us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

Some lovely people up in Finglas though.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Steodonn

And this is why I leave finglas to do my drinking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Some people have a ****ed up sense of humor,good few years back i went to a club all dressed up lookin good,myself girlfriend(now wife)and maybe 10 or 12 friends,towards the end of the night we were all sitting aronnd a table when i noticed a lot of my friends clothes had white stains on them,i looked down at my threads and the same thing,all white stains.

some prick was going around the club with a bottle of bleach spraying ppl,we didnt know who it was so we were on the look out for him(10/12 of us)all of a sudden one of my mates spotted the culprit.It was two women with spray bottles,they were with a bunch of thier scumbag male friends.

Out side the club we got our own back,but i was more pissed off about a couple of hundred quids of ruined clothes.
    some ppl are just cúnts.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Not the worst thing but certainly entertaining.
    I was in Lanza last year on holidays and when I was down in Caesars club, one of the bar staff, young lad (about 22) had a massive langer. I know this because one night I was down there and there were these two women in their late 30's or early 40's (at a guess) playing with him while he was sitting on the bar for them. It was quiet in there that night and it was early - the two women were sheepishly playing with it giggling and getting embarrassed but were keen to pull it off him none the less.
    Next night I pulled him up on it and asked him whats it all about, he told me that it happens most nights, especially with the older women, he tells them he has a massive rod and they call him up on it, look for evidence if you will. It seems in response for his willingness to show them, they pulll it off him :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Abs by Google

I saw a lad beating off in the jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

cruiser178 wrote: »
    Out side the club we got our own back,but i was more pissed off about a couple of hundred quids of ruined clothes.
    some ppl are just cúnts.:mad:

Well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Sktchr

I know its not as bad as some of the stories here....in fact its not even a story :rolleyes:

But from working in a bar, I've noticed the women's toilets are so much worse to clean than the men's?!?!....I know they look all prim and proper at the bar...but the stuff that goes on when they go behind those cubicle doors!!!...*shudders*...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Sktchr wrote: »
    I know its not as bad as some of the stories here....in fact its not even a story :rolleyes:

But from working in a bar, I've noticed the women's toilets are so much worse to clean than the men's?!?!....I know they look all prim and proper at the bar...but the stuff that goes on when they go behind those cubicle doors!!!...*shudders*...

so F*cking true mate! They're disgusting harpies in their own jacks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

when i was 16 i seen some riding in the wesley

been their, done that....

i seen a fella try to eat a glass before....

got about 1/4 into him before he could be stopped, Funny but very sad...

chipper was only 2 mins away !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Thief

Friend of mine was approached by a hot girl in nightclub one night & he was so drunk that he puked all over her top.

Funniest thing I've ever seen but I did feel sorry for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

A friend of mine shagging a girl in a fire escape, both of them almost completely naked, and her so pissed she couldn't stand up properly:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

A mate doing the old "putting a head back on the pint" trick
    you know running a pint glass around the rim of a flat pint and then hitting it
    well the gob****e hit it too hard and cracked it
    but drank it with the shards of glass in it (he took the big chunks out with his fingers)
    well there must have been some left because five minutes later he was puking
    a mix of beer and Blood through his mouth and nose

Worst I've seen is walking into a cubicle and a lad asleep on the jacks after a no.2 and after getting sick all over himself. With great restraint, I decided not to piss on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

some lad headbutting his girlfriend over & over again. last night.

he lasted about thirty seconds before having the crap beat out of him by the bouncers.

was deadly to watch, especially once the girlfriend started fighting the bouncers as well

• Registered Users Posts: 34,162 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Worst I've seen is walking into a cubicle and a lad asleep on the jacks after a no.2 and after getting sick all over himself. With great restraint, I decided not to piss on him.

Would have given whole new meaning to "Piss head" if you did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I would've thanked, if you had pissed on him, very disappointed indeed :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

MJOR wrote: »
    a guy using his bud bottle to pleasure a woman... between the legs.
    I hope he took the metal cap off first.

Advertisement