Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Options
167891012»

Comments

Thomas828 wrote: »
    I hope he took the metal cap off first.

That would mean someone drank Budweiser..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

I hope he took the metal cap off first.

well if he didn't, it was gone by the time he'd finished :eek:

Best. Bottle Opener. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

OMG, thank funk i am of an age where its illegal for me to enter a nightclub. these posts are soooo awful. :(
    And I'm just glad I'm too old for nightclubs. No bouncer would ever let me in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

And I'm just glad I'm too old for nightclubs. No bouncer would ever let me in.

I dunno Ive wandered into nightclubs where I think I was the oldest person there and Ive wandered into nightclubs where I think I was the youngest person there.

In both instances I made a point of not hanging around too long

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Javelin77

Check www.sky-bar.com was the number one night club world wide in 2008 . Age doesn't matter here if you gonna open a $4000 bottle of champagne.

Once i saw 2 guys competing over who will open more bottles of champagne . It's crazy , bills sometimes reach tens of thousands .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭daveyboy_1ie

Way to go off point Javelin.......

Once saw a couple shag in that kp Que bar on O'Connell bridge.
    They were loving the gathering idiots cheering them on both inside and outside (they could be seen through the window at street level) the club. Bouncers took one look at them and laughed. Think I decided there and then the night club scene was too young for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Javelin77

Clubbing phenomenon came late to leb due to wars and civil wars . The past 10 years untill now the clubbing business is booming . Thats Why you see old people clubbing here it's cos they didn't live their time. Eventually they will be bored same with me i'm 33 now this year i stopped going to clubs it's getting boring for me. So i do understand when you say you don't fit in clubs cos you lived your time now it's their time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

worked in a pub in Finglas, could write a feckin book on the ****e i saw but the one of the worst things was i went for a slash one night and there was a dude standing at the urinals, wankin like a mad yoke, he turns his head and says, without stoppin, "Here, ya see yer one wit me?, She's one a them highclass brazzers, the boys got me her for me birtday, have ta squeeze one aut, befor i ride the hole offa her"

I think seein a man wankin at a urinal has to be pretty bad, i mean the pub had cubicles

Seen a fella get bottled and beaten with a bar stool out there too, and a fella came in with a shotgun.....should stop typing now, dont want the locals comin after me :p

i worked in said pub 2.. can back up the shotgun incident was working the night of it.. :) and remember someone telling me someone was wackin off in the jacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

neil_hosey wrote: »
    i worked in said pub 2.. can back up the shotgun incident was working the night of it.. :) and remember someone telling me someone was wackin off in the jacks.

Is this the 'Bottom' you're talking about? Used to work there myself....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭neil_hosey

Is this the 'Bottom' you're talking about? Used to work there myself....

no not the bottom, wont mention the name though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

having worked in about a dozen bars in several countries over the years I've seen way too many things to list, including most of what's already been posted here at one time or another, but one of the more unusual things was being in a bar i was working in after closing with still about 10 hangers on waiting for us to move on to the next bar with them and having one of the girls there wander into the middle of the dancefloor holding one of the big old bottles of Galliano that the other barmen had 'lent' her to show off with, and in full view of everyone present does this little dance over it and then she lowers herself onto it and after a little bit of gyrating manages to make it quite a way past the top of the label. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭BumbleB

Girls attempting to dance sexy:rolleyes:.around a pile of handbags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Helper Monkey

Was in a pub for one of the mates kids christening, anyway one of the lads was locked so his mam came over with a pint of nice cold club orange gave it to him and told him that he was a disgrace and to drink the orange.
    With that he downed the pint in one go 'ICE CUBES ' and all in front of her. Well he nearly chocking to death after that, he wasnt expecting the ice cubes, but in fairness he didnt spill a drop.

More of this to be added soon............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Worst thing I've seen in most nightclubs is the DJs.

Advertisement