Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

Country nightclubs when they play the National Anthem at the end of the night. That's always a laugh.*

*crap.

You think thats bad, you'd want to be living in Carlingford Co. Louth one foot in Ireland and the other in the North, there's a toss up for the NA up here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

molloyjazz wrote: »
    people riding in the jacks

Were you doing the riding or the perving? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

We call them muffins ;)

You know the way the muffin hangs out over the wrapping? A bit like a fat birds belly in a skirt and skimpy top :P

also known as a gunt, a gut that hangs over the........ c u next tuesday

k99_64 wrote: »
    Under age disco in the nightclub and I had to work at it, kids up to the elbow into each other.

the memories of going to wesley just came flooding back

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Tail Wagger

In D2 in the ladies, at the mirror doing the aul slap and girls either side of me came out of cubicles snorting and feverishly rubbing their noses.2 guesses as to whay they were up to....:rolleyes:

dandruff in their kacks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LC2010HIS

girls pretendin to be lesbians to attract lads lol
    creepy friends dads cracking on to young girls lol
    eh - drunk girls humpin the back off a guy who has his back to her and doesnt even notice :P
    Women who are your mothers age crackin onto guys who are younger you lol
    Women who start fights with the fella whos fighting their fella - scenes from jeremy kyle style
    People who have no rhythm at all
    Girls who start fights because you compliment them :rolleyes:
    haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    girls pretendin to be lesbians to attract lads lol
    I refer you to my earlier post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

I saw a guy puke in to a drunk strangers hood one time outside a club. Lot of people standing around waiting for a taxi and lo and behold it starts lashing down. Up comes your mans hood and a head full of carrot purée for his troubles.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

Seeing a guy puke off a balcony onto two girls

actually maybe it was the funniest thing I've seen in a nightclub?

like 10 pound of shite in a 5 pound bag

OMG I love your humour :D:D:D:D:D im laughing soooo hard haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Country nightclubs when they play the National Anthem at the end of the night. That's always a laugh.*

*crap.
    I like the national anthem at the end of the night. Most of the time its the best piece of music they play. Its the way people react to it that sucks.

• Advertisement

El Weirdo wrote: »
    I refer you to my earlier post?
    fair enough but im a girl and when you know them...*awkward*:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

a guy using his bud bottle to pleasure a woman... between the legs.

also a **** stained sock

MJOR wrote: »

also a **** stained sock

WHAT THE???? ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

also a **** stained sock

cause it hurt :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭evercloserunion

Friend of mine got a blowjob on the dancefloor. Thankfully I didn't actually see that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Once saw some guy getting whacked off by a tart in the corner of a nightclub. They were none too discrete about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

People falling over / puking / staggering around because they drank far too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Saw a lad who must of been 50,injectin himself in the groin area on the dance floor at an Aslan gig in a nightclub,Rotten I tell ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

also a **** stained sock

jaysus thats disgusting. budweiser

could he not have used a heineken bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Gillington wrote: »
    Saw a lad who must of been 50,injectin himself in the groin area on the dance floor at an Aslan gig in a nightclub,Rotten I tell ya
    Maybe he was a diabetic.

Edit: Oh wait... Aslan? Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Gillington wrote: »
    Are you sure it wasn't Christy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

sum woman inspecting her crotch during a period.....

que, the sick in the corner, and then somone else walking in it, only to see the original woman and get sick also or just walk away

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Now, back to business:

Saw a completely hammered fat girl stumble out of a jacks with a shìte caught in her tights :eek: I immediately sobered up after seeing that!!

Saw a completely fugly metalhead pull an absolute stunner, the type who you'd imagine wouldn't go for his type. I did the comedy routine of checking my drink to make sure I wasn't hallucenating!

Saw a dirty scumbag smash a bottle over someone's head beside me, blood sprayed everywhere and I got covered in it.

Saw a fella jacking off to the dance floor, he got "pulled" by the bouncers pretty damn quickly

Saw a guy piss off a balcony onto the dancefloor underneath. I was on the dancefloor but was far enough away not to get dribbled on. Told the bouncers but I don't think they found him.

Saw a guy eating a kebab beside a dancefloor, wasn't really awful............I just wanted some :(

Some poor girl stepped right in the middle of a puddle of puke, slipped, and then landed her arse smack bang on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

LC2010HIS wrote: »
    People who have no rhythm at all
    Girls who start fights because you compliment them :rolleyes:
    haha

It must been an awful laugh? What club did you hear it in?

:confused:
    stovelid wrote: »
    It must been an awful laugh? What club did you hear it in?

Hear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Who_owns_this?

I came across a girl peeing on the stairs in Vicar Street recently. Bathrooms ten feet away and she decides to pull up her skirt and do it on the stairs with people passing by.

Not only that, but she was on her mobile phone at the same time shouting at somebody not to underestimate her.

Peoples are weird sometimes!

A guy took a shit in the urinal (the basin type ones) beside me once.

Not only that, but she was on her mobile phone at the same time shouting at somebody not to underestimate her.

Pissing contest?

Perhaps her friend was at that moment in another club across town achieving a superior fountain arc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I once got smashed and went around a club in cork taking photos of strangers shifting. seemed like a laugh at the time, there are some hilarious photos... i could post a couple gems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

OMG, thank funk i am of an age where its illegal for me to enter a nightclub. these posts are soooo awful. :(

Advertisement