Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

She still has her tights on. You'd think he'd wait.

yer man beside him looks shocked

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

happened to a girl i knew years ago. she was a right stunner (looked like christina aguilara in her dirty phase). we were out one night in dun laoghaire in scotts and she was wearing white leggings. anyway she went off to the toilet and did her biz. a while later we were walking up the steps of the dart station and i spied a 20 cent sized brown mark on the back of her trolleys.

poor girl must have gambled on the fart lottery and lost, i didnt tell her though

Indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Parsley wrote: »
    grand :pac:

26172_1292261600662_1653948837_690803_3538362_n.jpg

nothing filthy, just think these are hilarious :P

How long ago was that one taken? He looks like a friend of mine! :D Gonna have to forward and ask him is it him! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

How long ago was that one taken? He looks like a friend of mine! :D Gonna have to forward and ask him is it him! :D

round the 17th of march? aaahhhhh now don't be doin that you'll get me in trouble :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

bronte wrote: »
    Worked in one during a summer about 6 years ago. One night I was clearing tables upstairs and I caught two people doing it . :eek: In full view of everyone.

Calmly went down and told the bouncer who promptly removed them

Not on bronte's watch. :cool:

Cockblock much? :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

molloyjazz wrote: »
    which 'the palace'?

wexford st,Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

I saw a guy pissing from the upstairs of a night club on to the dance floor below him.

Also saw a turd in the sink in Fast Eddies in Cork. That guy must have been desperate for one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.
    Some tosser in a leather jacket stealing Feeky's girl.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭celtic Liger

cant pick one thats worse then another. drugs is far from the worst though, ffs peeps, open your mind.

when i was 16 i seen some riding in the wesley.

oh oh, seen a bloke getting glassed in radio city before. poor chap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I come form dunshauglin, Ive seen a lot..... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Sticky-floor-tex yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I hate seeing young people pilling off the face. Looks so bad.
    For some reason it doesn't seem as bad when they're in their mid 20s.
    But 19 and 20 years coming up to the bar chewing their face off looks terrible.

Its the music, not much we can do about that. We cater for a certain crowd.

I might tell lollipops and gum at the bar and make loads of money

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Your come forms a town in Co. Meath?

Impressive, I wish to learn your mighty Jizz Techniques!

Rabies wrote: »
    I might tell lollipops and gum and the bar and make loads of money

gawd, they really must be kids if they'd be eating chewing gum and lollipops when there madgeouvit

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Sticky-floor-tex yeah?

if you want real dunshauglin experence go to the, attic :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

gawd, they really must be kids if they'd be eating chewing gum and lollipops when there madgeouvit

Mid week is young, 18-24.
    Weekends are different.
    Big club is 18-24yrs
    underground club is 18-late 20s.

Kids with no money but love to party.
    Bloody students!!

bad2dabone wrote: »
    Your come forms a town in Co. Meath?

Impressive, I wish to learn your mighty Jizz Techniques!

I dont know what your talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I'll give ye a good pic I took before :pac:

By the looks of that, hes got his cock out, shes fully clothed, and shes not touching it.
    Think hes missing out!

Rabies wrote: »
    Mid week is young, 18-24.
    Weekends are different.
    Big club is 18-24yrs
    underground club is 18-late 20s.

Kids with no money but love to party.
    Bloody students!!

nah its just when i was a teenybopper i'd be in all the pill clubs/bars and lollys and chewing gums were a must for the majority but never really me.

you cant get good enough pills in ireland that warrant chewing gum or sucking a lolly, these days. imagine the kids of now getting their hands on green triangles. LORD. back in my day.............

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

I saw a guy defecate into his leather trousers and keep dancing once.

Another time, this lad had clearly smuggled a rake of yokes into the club in his sock after taking a few before rolling in, and he'd remembered them only several hours later... He sits down at the edge of the dancefloor chewing his eyebrows off, takes his shoe off, takes off his sock to find the yokes had all disintegrated into a single white gooey sticky mess from all the dancing and sweating (his shirt was pretty much soaked through)... So what does he do? Squeezes the sock out into his mouth, gives it a suck for good measure, and puts it back on. A kodak moment if ever there was one. Think there was another lad on all fours off his head on acid trying to eat the bass coming out of the speakers too that night, but sure that's hardly comment worthy really...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

if you want real dunshauglin experence go to the, attic :eek:

Ha yeah I vaguely remember being in there one night.

It was 'interesting' to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

saw a lad jump from a balcony onto a huge xmas tree and it collapsed onto everyone on the dancefloor very funny unlike the time I saw some scumbags set of some blackcat bangers on the dance floor, luckly no one was hurt!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I came across a girl peeing on the stairs in Vicar Street recently. Bathrooms ten feet away and she decides to pull up her skirt and do it on the stairs with people passing by.

Not only that, but she was on her mobile phone at the same time shouting at somebody not to underestimate her.

Peoples are weird sometimes!

Too right - That's sound advice for anyone anywhere at any time; Underestimate that Girl at your peril :eek:

- She probably didn't count on you ejaculating on her though, when she was in the planning stages of the operation I mean......

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

the music in 99% of them.
    women coming into the mens jacks and pissing in the sink cos they cannot be arsed to queue for the ladies.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Ha yeah I vaguely remember being in there one night.

It was 'interesting' to say the least.

:eek: You've been there I never remember going there you just end up there, :D i remember this air head trying to put 2 euros coins ina condom machine when i was in the ladys toilet and i gave her my emergencey rubber glove one :pac:..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭sexdwarf

My friend once saw a couple in a night club all over each other, she was sitting on top of him and he had his hand down his own trousers...classy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I came across a girl peeing on the stairs in Vicar Street recently. Bathrooms ten feet away and she decides to pull up her skirt and do it on the stairs with people passing by.

Not only that, but she was on her mobile phone at the same time shouting at somebody not to underestimate her.

Peoples are weird sometimes!

I can't stop laughing =]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

you cant get good enough pills in ireland that warrant chewing gum or sucking a lolly, these days. imagine the kids of now getting their hands on green triangles. LORD. back in my day.............

Ah the good old days!
    I was once out with a group of people, all doing these very same triangles, one of the girls pops one, immediately gets sick on the floor, (for those who don't know, the trick is not to taste them, they are revolting!) picks the fecking thing back out of the puke and goes again:eek:
    Classy bird

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

This was spotted in the palace nightclub in Dublin about 2 weeks back, is it a dress or just a top?

(Slightly NSFW due to presence of butt cleavage)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

A used Maxi-pad stuck on the jacks door in Club M a few years back. Was quiet alot of, lets say, 'soakage' on the pad.

Advertisement