Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Gileadi wrote: »
    This was spotted in the palace nightclub in Dublin about 2 weeks back, is it a dress or just a top?

Looks like an arse to me

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭barryfitz

Friend of mine got a blowjob on the dancefloor. Thankfully I didn't actually see that though.

we all saw that one coming :D . gets coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Thepones

Young lads getting sick on themselves. Funny but also rotten. Although that scene from the palace a few posts ago could cheer you up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

I saw people going in to Coppers one night...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

I came across a girl peeing on the stairs in Vicar Street recently.

You kinky fecker! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

This was spotted in the palace nightclub in Dublin about 2 weeks back, is it a dress or just a top?

Nice! :D

I see a pair of boobs found themselves in the photo too, you certainly have an eye for a photo sir :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I think the bloke at the back with the girl in the orange/pink skirt fancies his mate more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

also known as a gunt, a gut that hangs over the........ c u next tuesday

I can't wait til Tuesday!

A gut that hangs over the what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

OMG, thank funk i am of an age where its illegal for me to enter a nightclub. these posts are soooo awful. :(

No thanks needed. Just doing my job! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I saw a guy puke in to a drunk strangers hood one time outside a club. Lot of people standing around waiting for a taxi and lo and behold it starts lashing down. Up comes your mans hood and a head full of carrot purée for his troubles.

HAHA

Would have loved to see that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Jonesy101

Nice to see people taking my photo from facebook Gleadi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Jonesy101 wrote: »
    Nice to see people taking my photo from facebook Gleadi.

Oh snap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 740 ✭✭✭star.chaser

Line Dancing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

In D2 in the ladies, at the mirror doing the aul slap and girls either side of me came out of cubicles snorting and feverishly rubbing their noses.2 guesses as to whay they were up to....:rolleyes:

Bad case of Hay fever ? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

El Weirdo wrote: »

This is not uncommon in clubs, many people get legless

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Blobby George

(Slightly NSFW due to presence of butt cleavage)
    Nice arse. Your man looks like a steroid guzzling tosser all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Looks like a kitchen in an old farmhouse , look at the wallpaper. Also how did you man get in ,if it is a nightclub , he is wearing runners.

Everything else looks normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

poor girl must have gambled on the fart lottery and lost, i didnt tell her though

Possibly the greatest comment of all time, pi$$ing myself laughing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Yeah, that dancing looks disgusting...
    Renn wrote: »
    I saw people going in to Coppers one night...
    Me?

Ha, the guy looks like he's about to have his first kiss or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭high heels

Thats because his pants are a bit down.. I think he is getting some plesure!!

Also thats coppers isent it?

Nah, that's the fashion with kids these days. They feel some need to let us know which pair of boxers their wearing.

You're probably right with it being the classy establishment that is Coppers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Lol at the dancing guy in the foreground "hey kids, dig my craazy dancing!"

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭GHOST MGG2

A few yrs back i worked as a chef in a fairly well known drinking esta blishment..food stopped at 10pm..so i was about to lock down the kitchen and i decided that feck,id have one or 2 drinks at the bar..so i left my bag in the kitchen,switched the lights off..but didnt lock the door.
    One hour later i walked into the kitchen,switched the lights on..and lo and behold all i saw on the salad prep table.... was some fat ol wan about 50 being mounted by a young fella no more than 20...i let a shout at them..and the young fella shouts "were doing nothing wrong.sure i havent even put it in yet"..lol i nearly died,needless to say they scarpered out before the security came.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.?

People not enjoying themselves.

That's a fail Cypher sounds as it's The Palace/Coppers we're talking about here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Renn wrote: »
    That's a fail Cypher sounds as it's The Palace/Coppers we're talking about here.

Doesnt say particular nightclubs in the thread heading, but if its just those two then i do take that back, everyone has a whale of a time in those clubs, would be hard not to lol

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

Was chatting to a girl I had been trying to get stuck into for a while, a few months back in a club.

Things were going great, I was buying her a few drinks, and then we moved onto the shots, as you do. We were standing by the bar, with a close friend of mine standing behind her ordering his own drink. She warned me that she wasn't big on shots - ever gentlemanly, I spotted an opportunity so I continued to purchase two tequilas for us. I'll never forget what happened next..

She drank the shot all right, and then about 5 seconds later this look of absolute fear came across the girl's face, while simultaneously, my friend standing behind her started to gasp/look like he was going to heave (I thought this strange as he was still waiting to buy his drink + hadn't drank anything)..

I then looked back to the girl, who by this stage has opened the floodgates on the diarrhoea dam from under her skirt - literally spluttering all over the floor beneath her. It didn't take long for her to take leg and run to the bathroom, leaving a brown gooey splatter and the worst stench I have ever encountered next to me at the bar.

The worst part is, it was obvious from the trajectory of the diarrhoea that she was not wearing any underwear. I mean, if there were ever a chance to go the whole 9 yards with her, that was it. :(

Well the picture is from the ****hole that is The Palace.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Being charged over 5 euro for a pint.

Advertisement