Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

smk89 wrote: »
    Anyone else think that a thread on embarrassing pics from nights out would be a good idea?
    Try it in Vids, Pics & Links and you'll find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

It wasn't a nightclub, more of an illegal after hours thing that circumvented the law by being a "private members club" and that used to do burlesque, fetish and gay nights three times a month with the other Friday being a techno night, problem was you never quite knew what you were going to get before you paid in and that pretty much kept the undesirables at bay, to a certain extent.

Anyway, lots of dark little corridors winding away from the main room which had decks, a bar and a jacuzzi full of naked chics in the middle, you could run into some eye-opening sights down those corridors if you wandered down the wrong one on the wrong night - I'll always remember seeing an elderly gentleman in a french maid's uniform being vigourously fisted by a very plump bald woman in a spiky dog's collar while a lad on a leash (who had dozens of cloakroom tickets stapled to his skin) knelt down quietly beside her. The fetish nights were even crazier.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

...and this one is from a squat party, not a club, so not quite the same thing, but a middle aged hatchet faced transexual with his/her makeup running all over the shop waving a carving knife around and roaring that someone had stolen his/her methadone was particularly grim.

Even grimmer was the fact that it emerged that someone genuinely HAD stolen the methadone, think that was one of the things that led to the place finally closing down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Ohh wonder who that is

snatching.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭ianflynn

guy pissin on the bar beside me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seanaor

The bouncer not letting me in. Every time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

The music.

You can SEE music? :eek::eek::eek: That is actually a superpower!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

No he's just high

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭wanrek

A girl trying to get sick in her bag but being that pissed that she missed and got it all over the people in front of her(classy). :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

A girl who put her hand into my drink, grabbed the ice and put it down the pants of the guy she was with. I had to set the drink down and get another one as I figured she was "double dipping" with her hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

A girl who put her hand into my drink, grabbed the ice and put it down the pants of the guy she was with. I had to set the drink down and get another one as I figured she was "double dipping" with her hand.

Im as open minded as the next whore but this I dont understand, ice cubes in the boxers?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

PK2008 wrote: »
    Im as open minded as the next whore but this I dont understand, ice cubes in the boxers?

Its called Polar Nuts - Huge in Siberia and Cavan apparently......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

Ohh wonder who that is

snatching.jpg

Its the baddie from Terminator 2 who can contort and change shape and twist his head around

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭UpCork

This just made me laugh out loud :)

This is a great, yet gross thread haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Saw a guy on a stag-do vomit into an empty pint glass that was on the bar.

His mates then bet him €50 to swallow the whole lot again...... and he did it!!!

:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Vladidim

Perhaps he suffers from Synesthesia...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Was in some bastard of a place in temple bar. My friend was in a talent comp so we went to see and support. I asked for a pint... and the barman stares me out of it. I'm a stubborn cúnt so i stare back and give him the money, nearly six euro! My friend also asked him how much a bulmers longneck was and he said that it was the same price as her mother! Later on, i go up and order 4 pints of Bulmers. I then walk out. Príck.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Sunday Indo scribe Barry Egan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

guy atin' the face off this wan, he stops, pukes copiously onto the floor, then resumes wearing the face off her.

Used to work as barman in club, cant abide going to them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

Saw a guy on a stag-do vomit into an empty pint glass that was on the bar.

A guy I work with does this on a fairly regular basis. He pukes into the glass, thinking nobody has noticed, leaves it on the table and then just keeps on drinking. He's a classy guy. I dont think he ever remembers doing it, so he doesnt seem to know that we all know that he does it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭Darmstrong

Worst; two people at a foam party taking advantage of the fact that they were enveloped from the waist down in foam to drop trou and go the bad thing

Funniest; the lights on the dance-floor of Bondi (kip) are big squares that change with the beet of the music, watching some drunk girl jump from square to square as they changed colour, this went on for about 20 mins till a bouncer asked her to stop for "Dangerous dancing"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

People pi$$ing in their empy pint glass instead of having to go and queue at the toilet. Then leaving their pi$$ filled pint on a table, where some knacker who enjoys robbing other peoples drink might get a surprise this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Reading this thread, I can't wait until I start going to clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

LFC5Times wrote: »
    People pi$$ing in their empy pint glass instead of having to go and queue at the toilet. Then leaving their pi$$ filled pint on a table, where some knacker who enjoys robbing other peoples drink might get a surprise this time.

A lad I know does this....unbelievable sight to behold.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Was out in Kilkenny one night and one of the hen parties had a barman climb on top of a girl while she was lying on the counter, put a pint of milk between his legs and pour it over her. Funny, but I'd say she smelt horrible by the end of the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

brummytom wrote: »
    Reading this thread, I can't wait until I start going to clubs

For gawds sake, who let brummytom read this? He'll be organising onslaughts of birminghams boys to the dodgiest clubs in Ireland the second he's legal.

(bt, dodgiest in Dublin are The Palace on Camden Street, and the reigning awfulness that is Copper Face Jacks on Harcourt Street. )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

This is the funniest thread I've read in a while.:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

Worst thing i've seen(through my own eyes regretfully) is getting that sinking feeling that your gonna puke. Running upstairs in a club. Got to toilet door, blocked by guy leaving , bastard, that 3 seconds meant that i ended up running into the toilets projectile vomiting towards the sink(ONLY 5 feet short) and as i got to the sink i cover the black toilet guys change basket that was sat by the sink in vomit. Worst thing is i was a regular so bouncers knew me, just told me to go outside and get some fresh air. Really nice about it. I didn't go back for about 5 months due to embarrassment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭dan719

Darlughda wrote: »

(bt, dodgiest in Dublin are The Palace on Camden Street, and the reigning awfulness that is Copper Face Jacks on Harcourt Street. )

By dodgy, he means the places everyone goes for the ride, but refuses to admit on a Monday morning. Friday, I was in both. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Worst thing i've seen(through my own eyes regretfully) is getting that sinking feeling that your gonna puke. Running upstairs in a club. Got to toilet door, blocked by guy leaving , bastard, that 3 seconds meant that i ended up running into the toilets projectile vomiting towards the sink(ONLY 5 feet short) and as i got to the sink i cover the black toilet guys change basket that was sat by the sink in vomit. Worst thing is i was a regular so bouncers knew me, just told me to go outside and get some fresh air. Really nice about it. I didn't go back for about 5 months due to embarrassment...

Reading this, Mollys In Limerick automatically came into my head. Then I see your location. So I think I'm right in thinking it is Mollys.

Advertisement