Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

dan719 wrote: »
    By dodgy, he means the places everyone goes for the ride, but refuses to admit on a Monday morning. Friday, I was in both. ;)

Babe, I'm a she, and that sure is one confession you won't be making tomorrow morning!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

A lad taking a giant shít on the bar counter, was nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭happyfriday74

The filling a pint glass part full of piss and leaving it out for a randamer to steal has been going around for years, first saw this when I was 18(in the palace!) im nearly 30 now.

Was out with my mate and he was talking to some lads he knew, saw one of them do it and leave pint on table, Soon enough some drunk came along, looked left and right steathly and then took tainted glass. He had a slug, did a funny face, squinted as if saying "somethigns not right here" then shrugged his shoulders and walked off while continuing to sip...I have never ever touched a rogue pint in a bar since witnessing this.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

bronte wrote: »
    Worked in one during a summer about 6 years ago. One night I was clearing tables upstairs and I caught two people doing it . :eek: In full view of everyone.

Calmly went down and told the bouncer who promptly removed them

Not on bronte's watch. :cool:

This is a common pastime called 'Jurrasic Park' where couples try to collect all the dinosaurs in the set.

These ones got the very rare 'Bronte-saw(r)-us'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

This is a common pastime called 'Jurrasic Park' where couples try to collect all the dinosaurs in the set.

These ones got the very rare 'Bronte-saw(r)-us'.
    .............taxi?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I'd get my coat, but I lost my cloakroom ticket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

I'd get my coat, but I lost my cloakroom ticket.

Here it is.

Anyway, lots of dark little corridors winding away from the main room which had decks, a bar and a jacuzzi full of naked chics in the middle, you could run into some eye-opening sights down those corridors if you wandered down the wrong one on the wrong night - I'll always remember seeing an elderly gentleman in a french maid's uniform being vigourously fisted by a very plump bald woman in a spiky dog's collar while a lad on a leash (who had dozens of cloakroom tickets stapled to his skin) knelt down quietly beside her. The fetish nights were even crazier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭xcarriex

One night my mate scored this chick who was wearing a rather short short dress, and it kept coming up over her arse, only to reveal her tampon....

Classy!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭clikityclak

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=31238259&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=117703121590124&aid=-1&id=1018635949

Group on Facbook dedicated to the latest doirty shenanigans in a nightclub in Leitrim.

good old modern technology eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭simonw

El Weirdo wrote: »

camoflage pants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?pid=31238259&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=117703121590124&aid=-1&id=1018635949

Group on Facbook dedicated to the latest doirty shenanigans in a nightclub in Leitrim.

that is f***in hillarious, they're gonna be lynched

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭blackalicious

this wasn't in a club but on a booze cruise in play de finglas years ago.. some bloke got sick on some grils tits and then proceeded to lick the vomit of her nipples in a seductive manner... hot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

jaysus her bowels saved her from certain date rape!

It's called the "Indian Mustard" syndrome ..probably had a spicy vindaloo or madras in the previous 24 hours...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

David Duignan: dirty bitch. fair play to him....

You have to love double standards.:D

unless you're a woman of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Scummiest thing I've seen in a nightclub?
    I just had to look in the mirror in the jacks...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

It's not the worst thing I've ever seen but it's the one that comes to mind now...

Worked in a bar abroad before, serving, and it's a fairly loud night as this was an irish pub, and it was after most of the gigs finished at this particular festival, and the people were pouring in in their droves..

Anyway, it's about half one in the morning, everyone bar the barstaff is a bit more than merry but there was still a decent atmosphere...

Until...

I look down from behind the bar to the other side and see this bobbing head, it was some chick going down on a guy right at the bar in front of everyone, not giving a continental who was watching...

So i hopped up on the bar, grabbed her up by her birds nest of hair, and told her if she wanted to do that she could go to the brothel round the corner, at least she could get paid for her services that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mail4liam

Erica<3 wrote: »
    It's not the worst thing I've ever seen but it's the one that comes to mind now...

Worked in a bar abroad before, serving, and it's a fairly loud night as this was an irish pub, and it was after most of the gigs finished at this particular festival, and the people were pouring in in their droves..

Anyway, it's about half one in the morning, everyone bar the barstaff is a bit more than merry but there was still a decent atmosphere...

Until...

I look down from behind the bar to the other side and see this bobbing head, it was some chick going down on a guy right at the bar in front of everyone, not giving a continental who was watching...

So i hopped up on the bar, grabbed her up by her birds nest of hair, and told her if she wanted to do that she could go to the brothel round the corner, at least she could get paid for her services that way.

Spoil sport?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭sesna

Interesting how all of the posts so far have involved sexual acts or bodily excretions (faeces, urine, vomit, menstrual blood, etc)

We truly are advanced creatures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

I was in a club in south london when someone dropped dead in front of me.
    We didn't know he was dead at the time, but it still freaked us right out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Erica<3 wrote: »

Until...

Verbal and Physical Assault?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭douglashyde

I was in a club in south london when someone dropped dead in front of me.
    We didn't know he was dead at the time, but it still freaked us right out.

WIN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Oh I forgot I saw Brendan O'Connor in the Village once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭Funkfield

I used to go to Fibbers on Parnell St back in the day.

I am now unshockable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,081 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Funkfield wrote: »
    I used to go to Fibbers on Parnell St back in the day.

I am now unshockable.
    Sausage fest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Was on holidays in Bulgaria and everyone went out (I had to stay in bed with a flu:mad::() but I saw pictures of the night!
    Basically, my dad's friend, who is in his 50's got up on the bar, pulled his pants down and got someone to put cream on his ass while another person then licked it off.
    Then his daughter did the same thing:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    Was on holidays in Bulgaria and everyone went out (I had to stay in bed with a flu:mad::() but I saw pictures of the night!
    Basically, my dad's friend, who is in his 50's got up on the bar, pulled his pants down and got someone to put cream on his ass while another person then licked it off.

I wanna know this daughter! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭john-joe

Worst thing you have seen going on in nightclubs.

The lights, then I can really see the girl i'm dancing with is Bruce Lee's cousin..... *

*Ugg Lee

:(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Censorsh!t wrote: »

To her Dad? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

A Guy getting a vicious looking broken Pint Glass jammed against his throat in Fibbers, Dube-lynn - was more of a stand-off though, both Parties were separated alive by Security Staff who seemed strangely ok about it all......

Two Girls having a Cat Fight in Costelloes, Limerick where after the more skill-full and maniacal of the two 'Ladies' had hair-pulled her opponent to the ground she skipped back about 5 feet and ran at her delivering an unmerciful, full force with carry-through kick into her helpless face.

- The venom, vigour and will to maim has stayed with me since - was easily more violent in intensity and hatred then the above, in fact had this Girl had a broken Pint glass handy then it would have been a blood bath I'm sure :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Fishie wrote: »
    To her Dad? :eek:

Oh god no! Haha. she pulled down her pants etc. Should have clarified:p

Advertisement